No more Triumph...

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Two coolant leaks, then an ECU recall...decided to go all in. ABS, traction control, shift assist (no clutch up or down), hill assist, Sirius, Bluetooth, Garmin GPS, Heated grips, Heated seats, its nuts.

The 92 lbft of torque out of the boxer is pretty cool too :)

It's no Team BMW, but it will do for the street. (Diana and Jay called it. There I said it.)

20140227_170515_zpse54abf44.jpg

20140227_170530_zpsae524673.jpg

I've got my thick skin on tonight bots...my gift in life is to buy high and sell low...

Very nice! I haven't seen a 2014 in person yet. Congrats on the new ride! :thumbsup:

Uh, yeah, I think someone else called that one to. :whistle: Very nice Charlie. Daniel, your next… :D

I don't know about all that. We may pick up another truck before the Ninja moves out. :dunno:

Justin offered the Pandora demo bike at the next track event (April). Team Gixxer would be in trouble with a demo bike available...

Whats funny is my bike is pure d black out of the sun. It turns wine berry red in the sun. I thought I was buying a black bike until today.
Very nice! I haven't seen a 2014 in person yet. Congrats on the new ride! :thumbsup:

I don't know about all that. We may pick up another truck before the Ninja moves out. :dunno:

Whats funny is my bike is pure d black out of the sun. It turns wine berry red in the sun. I thought I was buying a black bike until today.

Haha, yeah... My first thought was, "I didn't know they had that color." Looks great though. :thumbsup:

Justin offered the Pandora demo bike at the next track event (April). Team Gixxer would be in trouble with a demo bike available...

Oh...be still my beating heart..you are sh**ting me...

Wonder what kind of group buy we could get if we bought THREE at the same time....

Back