No longer a squid

I started out motorcycling with nothing but jeans, t-shirt and a novelty helmet.

Boy have things changed. I wear a REAL helmet now with a CE approved armor leather jacket with reflective bits, and I finally got a pair of riding pants, and I am finally all CE armored up. I gotta say I like it. Wife likes the safety too.

Just wanted to share.

:thumbsup:

I started out motorcycling with nothing but jeans, t-shirt and a novelty helmet.

Boy have things changed. I wear a REAL helmet now with a CE approved armor leather jacket with reflective bits, and I finally got a pair of riding pants, and I am finally all CE armored up. I gotta say I like it. Wife likes the safety too.

Just wanted to share.

What's your wife wearing right now? :rofl:

Last edited:
:rulez:

And what's on your feet?

Just kidding, congrats on the gear. I am still having a hard time finding boots that fit my 15 feet and don't feel huge on the pegs and stuff.

I wear a 15. I found comfort with my alpinestars. Will pm you pics and details this evening for ya
Posted via Mobile Device

These any good.......:laugh:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Nope...but they might help complete this guys outfit. The jury is still out if he's a Raiders fan :whistle:

:laugh:

Samurai Busa.jpg

Same here bro.. I cant believe I used to ride wearing ZERO safety gear in my younger days... I simply cannot concentrate on riding now even if I am not wearing my gloves. Feels incomplete...

Same here bro.. I cant believe I used to ride wearing ZERO safety gear in my younger days... I simply cannot concentrate on riding now even if I am not wearing my gloves. Feels incomplete...

Hah! I used to go bombing down the alley behind my parents house on my Yamaha 125 Enduro at WOT with nothing but a t-shirt, jeans and shoes. Even wrecked a few times like that. I was picking gravel out of my knees for days after one crash. I even used to jump that bike in the alley. It was all fun and games until my brother crashed and split his lip open on a fence post.

I'm still not sure how I survived that phase. :rofl:

Now it's ATGATT. I have witnessed just how little damage leather gets compared to skin. I won't ride with anything less than good textiles with good Knox padding.

i still want a good pair of riding boots and pants. i've got some joe rocket steel reinforced jeans, but i'd like a good pair of fieldsheer leather lowers that'd zip into my jacket.

Back