No front brakes tried just about everything i can think of

Oh trust me im always willing to take advice from someone with different experiences and different way of doing things and give them a try. I would love to upgrade to the brembo m/c but after everything ive done to the bike im broke right now so ive got to fix the issue.

Then I would buy an OEM MC rebuild kit new piston and seals and check double check and triple check on the next rebuild.
I am assuming you are using dot 3-4 brake fluid. Some brake fluids can cause the seals to swell resulting in the problem you are explaining.

Tore both calipers down and checked all the seals as they are brand new oem seals from justin and both calipers were perfectly find so i tore down the master cylinder which i rebuilt with oem parts from justin also. So i got a bug up my rear as i was annoyed as all hell and decided im going to clean the piss out of this thing and well i pulled out the little hatch cover thing that goes above the small hole and found that the small hole was clogged with what i can only describe as hardened fluid. I used a sewing needle and cleaned out the hole and put everything back together and reinstalled everything back on the bike and when i started bleeding i started getting this dark black stringy stuff out of the small hole. I used a syringe to pull the fluid back out and refilled. Got her bled and everything works great, brakes are stronger than ever but with everything i changed i would hope so. While out testing the brakes i grabbed a handful of brake and managed to stoppie the bike and felt the rear tire come up quite a bit from the ground and then slam back down lol. So if anybody has a problem like this clean out that little hole!

I am having a simillar problem. Can you say exactly where that small hole is? Is it in the Master Cylinder? And which part in the MC? Or is it in the Calipers?

In the bottom of the master cylinder! Where the fluid drains into!

Glad you got it fixed! I knew it was something with the master cylinder. I could have swore you rebuilt the master cylinder. I am hoping you cleaned the assembly after the tore down :dunno:

Clean..... Clean.....Clean........ You dont pull your pants up after a chit without cleaning do you? :laugh:

Glad you have brakes... Stoppies arent nothing to brag about I could do em on my moped when I was 15 with a 5 star general :rofl:

Back