No cut frame sliders. Opinions and pics????

Corso1

Registered
All-

I have always used Lockhart frame sliders, but thought I might look into no cuts for the new Busa. Anyone have any suggestions, or perhaps pics? Any manufacturers to stay away from? I'm not afraid to carve the plastic, just figured I'd look around first.

Thanks!

T-Rex is the only brand I'm aware of that is no cut for the Gen-II.

005_5.jpg

Slider Detail.jpg

SAM_0570.jpg

SAM_0569.jpg

N608.jpg

Front Left with Flare - small.jpg

DSCN4232.jpg

DSCN4228.jpg

bluegold_corbin.jpg

26062010017.jpg

t-rex-busa.jpg

005_5.jpg

26062010017.jpg

bluegold_corbin.jpg

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4232.jpg

Front Left with Flare - small.jpg

N608.jpg

SAM_0569.jpg

SAM_0570.jpg

Slider Detail.jpg

t-rex-busa.jpg

Nothing beats LH direct to frame sliders. Requires cutting for the Busa install but that's the only way to roll, I've unfortunately test LH and they work and I will use nothing else. direct to frame - can't beat that. I will not take the easy way out. Up to u....

Here's what the T-rex sliders looks like now, just put these on a few weeks ago. No longer made of Aluminum but instead some type of super hard Poly with a screw on cap. Hopefully it will help with a parking lot fall but that's it. What was more alarming was that the right side bracket, the welds actually came apart during the wreck. Not that it made a difference as everything was bent to hell.

0605121111.jpg

0605121110.jpg

Thanks all. I appreciate all the pics. I guess it will depend what comes along. Like I said...I've cut the majority of them in over the years, but if I can get the same or similar protection with T-Rex without having to mess with it amen.

Many thanks-

Funny thing is. . Its now July 10th and I called T Rex today and asked them about the frame sliders. They told me the same thing. Check back in about 5-6 weeks. Are they ever going to get more in stock.

Back