"no cash or trade needed" for 09 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
for $22k. How bad do ya think the dealership would try to screw me on this one? seems too good......thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device

sounds like a good price, but i would want to talk to them for the details. COuld be a LOT of things besides a legit offer though....they could be playing bait and switch..."we dont have any more of those available, we just sold the last one this morning, but i can get you into this for just 5 grand more.."

yeah i hear ya. had pretty much put the idea of a truck outta my head for a few years till i saw that ad. then the wheels began to spin
Posted via Mobile Device

Just consider that fuel prices are going to go back up in a couple of months. Can you afford to drive it at $4 per gallon?

Read the fine print. It's getting to the point that you almost need legal counseling when buying a new car. I really like those 09' Dodge trucks.

I doubt we will be seeing it back to $4.... more like $2.50 - $2.75

Don't forget about the billions that are driving the dollar into the toilet. That will inflate everything including fuel. We may not hit $4 this summer, but it will be back up there soon enough.

I have an 03 Ram and would love to have an 09. That is a good looking truck. I wouldn't be able to justify one though. The 03 I have offers the same features and capabilities.

well i want a truck & due to fact i'm a lil upside down on my car gettin a newer truck would be better so they can hide my car's negative equity
Posted via Mobile Device

Back