Nitrous woolich tune

nl 1

Registered
Bike was tuned previously with ecu editor , jumped over to woolich now with quickshifter. And when in C mode (race fuel+nitrous map) bike is changing modes back to A mode (pump gas map) between random shifts? Any ideas

Woolich works ok with NA stuff but I won't use it on turbo or nitrous.
Know you have all ready spent the money but I'd go back to ECU-E with a Boost by Smith Q/S if you are using nitrous.

I use Woolich with nitrous just fine. There are a lot of little details to keep in mind …. but there always is with nitrous.

It's the bullshit woolich does that makes it shitty. Locks the ECU makes you authenticate with their systems. Half the time their poop is down and doesnt allow a tuner in. Then it doesnt do turbo poop. Easier you make it the more people will use it. More than happy to pay up but make good poop

Sorry didn’t clarify it’s a woolich quickshifter as well. And as far as hookup it’s all plug and play no wire tapping I thought.

I might be missing something, but where is all the nitrous specific settings in Woolich?
You aren't missing anything. You have to set up nitrous in ECU Editor, then do the tuning etc in Woolich. Save your Woolich map as a .bin file, open in ECU Editor, activate nitrous, save, then re-open in Woolich for whatever else you want to do with it.

You aren't missing anything. You have to set up nitrous in ECU Editor, then do the tuning etc in Woolich. Save your Woolich map as a .bin file, open in ECU Editor, activate nitrous, save, then re-open in Woolich for whatever else you want to do with it.
dennis.. u should staret charging a dollar for any specific nitrous question....

I don’t think its that , they tuner does nitrous Suzuki’s all day long along with most other makes. It’s just something that isn’t working in personally leaning toward the woolich quick shifter I just dunno what exactly it plugs into and can’t seem to find info on it either

Back