nitrous kit

I just picked up a ZEX kit off ebay with an extra hump with tiger racing under hump kit for $150 shipped:thumbsup:

Nice find! Hell just the hump with the tiger bottle bracket is worth that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do a wet kit.Dont ever want to run lean with nitrous, ever and make sure to run a fuel pressure gauge as well.

I would do a wet kit.Dont ever want to run lean with nitrous, ever and make sure to run a fuel pressure gauge as well.

not a big deal i know plenty of guys running dry its all in the tune and Ryan Schnitz is my tuner but good idea on the fuel press. gauge. where can i get one and where would i put it.

Yes, I have a used dry nitrous kit I would sell. 2lb bottle with swingarm mounting bracket, solenoid, stainless feeder line, spray nozzle with a 40hp jet/orifice that mounts in your factory Hayabusa air box.

You would still need your power command set up with a nitrous tune. Then just put 12volts to the solenoid and GO !!!!!

Dan @ 847-323-8186

I have a used Nitrous controller that lets you select which gear you start spraying and it richens the injectors when u spray.

Yes, I have a used dry nitrous kit I would sell. 2lb bottle with swingarm mounting bracket, solenoid, stainless feeder line, spray nozzle with a 40hp jet/orifice that mounts in your factory Hayabusa air box.

You would still need your power command set up with a nitrous tune. Then just put 12volts to the solenoid and GO !!!!!

Dan @ 847-323-8186

what are you wanting for the whole kit

Back