Dry Nitrous Kit

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
I'm planing to get Elenor a Dry Nitrous kit from Schnitz. Do I have to change my map to use nitrous... how do I go about it. Someboy shed some (detailed) light on "Dry Nitrous" on Hayabusas
biggrin.gif

yes,you wll have to change your map,there will be instructions with the kit

depending upon your budget,you may want to look into a a&j type set up,a little more pricy but well worth it imo

I was gonna recommend the a-j controller, but his website is down.
Look over at sh.org for more info Shen.
It's basically a controller that is set for a gear you want it to spray in, and once it sees 100% throttle it will richen the fuel system. When you have it disengaged or not at 100%, the bike will run like stock.
Can be used with a PC.

You may also want to check with Daniel (Goldenchild) He has started selling nitrous parts also.

Thank you guys... I'll check it out!! Is the a-j controller not available on schnitz
rock.gif

Thank you guys... I'll check it out!! Is the a-j controller not available on schnitz
rock.gif
No, that controller is not available on Shnitz.
The above site is the only source for it, but since his wedding not long ago, Joe has been MIA.
If you need, I will try to find you an email address or something.

The a&j system can be used with or without a pc. It actually turns your dry into a wet system. It's good up to a 60 shot without modifications. You can also raise the mid and high bars on you pc before you spray. That takes away from the stealthness though.

The a&j system can be used with or without a pc. It actually turns your dry into a wet system. It's good up to a 60 shot without modifications. You can also raise the mid and high bars on you pc before you spray. That takes away from the stealthness though.
ok!! thanks for the info mate...

Check out MPS racing setup. It will automatically make your injectors go full rich when the button is pressed...a little more up to the rider than the AJ controller...but cheaper too.

Back