nice mod must see

Hi all - I'm afraid there has not been the required level of interest thus far. I guess with exchange rates, postage etc the cost is just too high for you guys sorry. The discount would have pretty much covered the postage I would think but if the price is too high, its too high and I cannot really offer a deal any cheaper.

Hope you're all having a good seasonal vacation and like me are no doubt looking forward to warmer weather when we can get out more comfortably again to ride. (it's a bit wet n windy here in Blighty at present..)

Still, on the plus side I did get to try this the other day :) very smooth and over 34yrs old now.

rgds
Paul

IMG_1033.jpg

We need to bring this thread back to life. This is one of the nicest mods I have seen on a Hayabusa! I have sent you a PM. I would like this mod.

That is such a cool mod. I'm really thinking hard about this, although I would have to see how it would look as I also have the bluegauge mod.

Guys, there is no question this is an awesome mod - the best possible cost just wasn't in the range of what people wanted and were willing to pay. But, if you have the dollars to do it, contact Paul. I will be.

Hi all, long time since I’ve posted but I hope you’re all well given the COVID madness that’s engulfed the planet. Must be the time of year as curiously I’ve had 3 enquiries re GPi conversions from the USA this past week. (2xFairfax Missouri and 1xCalifornia)
Anyway, 13yrs on from my initial conversion I’m still doing them when asked in my spare time.
Stay safe, stay upright and enjoy every day and the company of those around you...

Guys, there is no question this is an awesome mod - the best possible cost just wasn't in the range of what people wanted and were willing to pay. But, if you have the dollars to do it, contact Paul. I will be.
What is the "no deal" cost and turn around?

Reactions: kml
Back