nice mod must see

Ok boys there U have it. We need @ least 10 to get that 20% off. So we need to make a list, count me in

Ok, I really like this and would like to have one. My biggest issue ( and this is just me ) justifying paying that much for a convenience. I have so many other mods that are going to help operational functions i.e. mosfet R/R, stator, fuel pump and etc... This is just a cool looking mod to keep me from trying to add the 7th gear to the bike.

If the discount can get it below 150 or close, I'm in.
So add me to the list if the price is there.

Guys,
Let me clarify things a bit to ensure that we get the best price/product possible...

Thanks,
MCM

Base price for just the GPI is $202.50 not including paypal fees or shipping
10% discount= $182.25
20% discount= $162.00

GPI+Blue LED is $324
10% discount= $291.60
20% discount= $259.20

GPI+Blue LED+ Lockwood gauge plates is $413.10
10% discount= $371.79
20% discount= $330.48

I think these figures are accurate excluding paypal % and shipping/return fees. These #'s are not gospel just tried to plug em in real quick on my phone so I'm sorry if I made a mistake. Just wanted to show a general idea of what costs may be depending on the group discount. These figures are in US currency based off the conversion posted earlier on this thread

One thing I should also say is I like to support forums. I pay to join where required and as forums have running costs how about an auction offer?

If I get 15 takers of conversions, (each getting their max 20% discount) then I'll put up another GPI + Backlighting as a donation to the forum to be auctioned off for forum funds. You as members make an offer (not to me) and the highest bidder wins. You then pay the forum directly (or those that run it?) and send your clocks to me. I'll do the work and cover the return postage.

I am not a business BUT I appreciate that if I benefit from the forum, then the forum should benefit also.

I am also aware that forums have strict rules regarding sales etc and if I am contravening any, I apologise and please remove, move or delete my posts as appropriate.

Rgds
Paul

Paul, we appreciate your patience - and I know that guys are excited about your process, but we want to make sure that you are covered as a provider and the members are covered from a satisfaction stand point. We have had members and providers burned in the past when people have moved through a group buy without doing the due diligence...

Whats that small black box above the speedo in the last pic?

The box with the curved edge is a shift light system. Not of my making but the bike was pretty trick with some of the mods. The owner is having a new motor built this Winter which I think he said would bored and stroked but not forced induction. Nice ride. :)

Oh ok thanks, I thought maybe you make some kind of custom rev limiter as well.

yeah that busa is pretty tricked out. I noticed a few choice upgrades on it :whistle:

I'm interested as well so put me down. I am currently using a BoostBySmith Shift light/Boost Control box (GBC6) and like it but this is a slick mod.

Hopefully there will be an update soon as I have been answering questions posed to me by email from MC MUSTANG...

Off to Rome this coming week though for my 50th so may be less available whilst away.

Okay -
I just had a great conversation with Paul and we worked a few things out, but there are still a couple of questions regarding cost; I will get into that in a minute.

So, let me start this way. This is not a business - this is more a member for member service. There are a couple of details that we are still working on, but the general gist is already out there...

Somethings that I would like to make clear:
A group discount will be based off of the total number of people who commit to having this done.
The services available are the in gauge gear indicator, the Blue backlighting and adding the Lockwood gauges. The discount will apply to the gear indicator and the Backlighting only. The discount will not apply to the upgraded gauges or to shipping as those are fixed costs.

Here is what I need now -
If you are going to do this (knowing that it will cost near $200 + shipping for the gear indicator and the cost will go up from there) then send me a PM with which services you want.

I will build the committed list with those names and the discount will start at 5 member and will increase when the committed members reach 10, 15 and 20. However, no money will change hands just yet.

More info coming, but Paul and his lovely wife seem like fantastic people and I have no doubt that he will do all he can to make this a successful group buy effort.

I am a bit confused at what we are required to ship to the UK. Do we just ship out the led board?

I am in for at least the plain GPI.

BB

I am a bit confused at what we are required to ship to the UK. Do we just ship out the led board? I am in for at least the plain GPI. BB

BB, you would end up shipping the whole cluster...

Okay, getting some more info from Paul -
The cost on these at max discount with shipping and paypal fees will be about $222.00 for the GPI. I am posting this now so that people don't experience sticker shock...

I understand (and so does Paul) that this is a bit expensive, but really, nothing much can be done... so, please let me know if you are interested (by interested I mean waiting to find out where to send the gauges to be done so you can get this back and installed already!)

As I mentioned before, I am looking for PMs from the people who want to participate; I will build my list from there.

MCM

Back