Nice Day to ride!

Tango1300

Registered
Well I sure did!!!  The weather here finally cleaned up and in a big bright way!!  The temps were up to 68-70 degrees with the bright sun a ride to the Lake was just in order.  Nothing like sitting on the dockside, enjoying an NRG Drink and watching the boats.

IMAGE_00002.jpg
</a>

IMAGE_00005.jpg
</a>

(ranman @ Jan. 25 2007,20:21)
bowdown.gif
 10 degs here
I think we got up to 19 today.

Would love to be riding but we've still got snow on the streets
pissed.gif

(Tango1300 @ Jan. 25 2007,20:12) Well I sure did!!!  The weather here finally cleaned up and in a big bright way!!  The temps were up to 68-70 degrees with the bright sun a ride to the Lake was just in order.  Nothing like sitting on the dockside, enjoying an NRG Drink and watching the boats.

IMAGE_00002.jpg

IMAGE_00005.jpg
I will only let you live b/c you have the fastest colors..

BUSAFETT

I'm on the DE/MD line- when I got up this AM it was 9 degrees outside. Don't think the Redeemer will be out today...

BUSAFETT

Supposed to hit 50 here today. Tomorrow is our annual Polar Bear ride. Its looking like mid 30's for it which isn't really cold enough to classify as PB
sad.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Jan. 26 2007,15:05) Supposed to hit 50 here today.  Tomorrow is our annual Polar Bear ride.  Its looking like mid 30's for it which isn't really cold enough to classify as PB
sad.gif
I may have spoke to you before, but where in STL do you live? I am from Wood River IL originally.

Tom.

(BusaWhipped @ Jan. 26 2007,15:14) Its a small world.  I live in Foristell, MO.  I used to live in Woodbridge VA.
That's just too funny! I grew up in Wood River, moved to VA in 86. Do you ever get back here for visits?

Back