A nice day for a ride

Relsek

Registered
The weather was beautiful this morning, it was about 70 degrees so I decided to go for a little ride. I rode up some nice two lane curvy roads to Clermont. You can see from the waves on the lake that the day was a bit windy.

tn_100_6565.JPG

As I was putzing back onto the main road I suddenly found myself on the ground and the bike on it's side. I wish I had taken a photo with the bike down, but in this photo you can see the sand that put me there. I guess now I can say I've gone down.

tn_100_6566.JPG

(Relsek @ Nov. 04 2006,10:51) Oh, and here's a wierd photo of the bike at the lake. What's up with that?
Definately a ghost around the lake...
bluegrab.gif

I'd jet the heck out of there if I was you...
race.gif

Where in Clermont? I ride up in the MT. Dora area and go around Lk. Apopka and others quite a bit. Once your up for riding again we should meet up for a ride.
I live in Winter Garden right by the west orange trail.
Hope to hear from you. Later
B

YIKES!
wow.gif
sorry bout that, but i bet soe polish or buff will take those fine scratches out, hopefully everything mechanically is ok
sad.gif

(Bruiserman @ Nov. 04 2006,13:59) Where in Clermont?  I ride up in the MT. Dora area and go around Lk. Apopka and others quite a bit.  Once your up for riding again we should meet up for a ride.
I live in Winter Garden right by the west orange trail.  
Hope to hear from you.  Later
B
I'm always up for riding.

I went to Maitland area and rode once with my buddy and they had some nice roads... Where do orlando ppl usually go?

Definately cool to see your site and all the trips and adventures...
bowdown.gif

I washed the bike today and it appears that it didn't clean up as well as I had hoped.

I'm not too upset though, it's like the day I was pulled over for doing 73 in a 55, it didn't bother me too much because 2 minutes earlier I had been doing over 150. I look at this the same, if I can get by with just a tipover in the sand and a few scratches, I'm fine with that as I've probably deserved a lot worse.

All is well.

tn_100_6571.JPG

Back