Next Bike Busa

I have questions about getting a busa after being out of riding bikes for
6yrs. I have 10+ yrs riding sport bikes and sport tour. since i haven't been riding for awhile i am a little intimidated by a busa. my experiance
is on vf 700 intercepter,cb 700 nitehawk s, v65 magna, fzr 1100 and fzr 600. my question is how tame is it when not riding hard does it pull the front off in 1st or 2nd is it stable under power or does it have wheel spinn. also what is like the first time you rolled on the throttle?
You have the right attitude for the 1st time be afraid.

If you take it easy for awhile you will get used to the power. Then is won't seem like a big deal.

If you just twist the throttle it is smooth and will not pull the front wheel. The first time you twist it your like holly crap this thing moves. It goes like a raped ape. But, you really know the speed when you look at the speedometer because the bike is so smooth you almost don't realize how fast your going.

I suggest using very little clutch for a while. I've had mine since late April 2000+ miles and she is some machine. Like you I had ridden all sorts of bikes but I must say the "Busa" is a great all around bike.

Very few people regret buying a Busa.

Goodluck.

I have questions about getting a busa after being out of riding bikes for
6yrs. I have 10+ yrs riding sport bikes and sport tour. since i haven't been riding for awhile i am a little intimidated by a busa. my experiance
is on vf 700 intercepter,cb 700 nitehawk s, v65 magna, fzr 1100 and fzr 600. my question is how tame is it when not riding hard does it pull the front off in 1st or 2nd is it stable under power or does it have wheel spinn. also what is like the first time you rolled on the throttle?
You have the right attitude for the 1st time be afraid.

If you take it easy for awhile you will get used to the power.  Then is won't seem like a big deal.

If you just twist the throttle it is smooth and will not pull the front wheel.  The first time you twist it your like holly crap this thing moves. It goes like a raped ape.  But, you really know the speed when you look at the speedometer because the bike is so smooth you almost don't realize how fast your going.

I suggest using very little clutch for a while.  I've had mine since late April 2000+ miles and she is some machine.  Like you I had ridden all sorts of bikes but I must say the "Busa" is a great all around bike.

Very few people regret buying a Busa.

Goodluck.
Could you please elaborate on "using very little clutch for a while." What's behind that statement?

Back