Next Bike Busa

808Busa

Registered
Hello ppL.

Im on the last few steps to owing a Busa.. Currently my bike a 03 SV1000S with a few mods .. is in the paper and just waiting for someone to pick her up.. as soon as she's sold im picking up my new baby!

The Busa im picking up is a 2003 Black/Silver model with only 618 miles to date.  The bike has never be revved past 5000rpm, it has not seen past 80mph (not intentinal), never been ridden on the freeway, never seen rain, or washed with water, totaly immaculate (VirGin). Also serviced at 550 miles..  FOr Christmas the Guys wife bought him a TRE, and Clear front blinkers *similar to the 05'.. other then that it has no other mods..

The reason he bought it for was, the Busa was the most beautiful bike he has ever seen .. and dont hardly ever ride it.. wow..  and the reason he wants to sell it is he wants a 05'
Dont know why..  but anyhow..  

i offered him $8500 and he was fine with it and told me to just give it to the sales man at the Dealer .. once its done hell sign over the papers... He told me the money will just go towards the 05' Busa..  
Sheesh .. i wish i could just do that ..  but wheres the fun in not riding. a bike. ohh well its just gonna be showcased in his shop.. until he feels like buying another one.  

Now as for me ive been wanting a Busa forever but figure i take it easy and get used to riding another bike .. my first bike was a 92 GSXR 1100 it had gears/pipe/kit/filter/ whatever else .. it used to be a show bike so custum paint/polished everything.. my second bike and current bike is a 03 SV1000S  .. Love this bike tons of TQ and super easy to ride compared to my previous Gixxer and a couple of 600's and 750' i rode..

I feel that the SV has honed up my skills enough to finally step up to a Big Boy.. so hopefully i get my new baby soon..  i know id have to get used to a totaly new bike but not only because of the power also the handling.. im confident and looking forward to becoming a HAYABUSA owner..

Thanx , 808Busa

Good luck man. The black/silver is a beautiful bike.

<!--EDIT|mikeo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113100758 -->

Welcome and good luck! I hope you sell your bike quickly.
thumbs-up.gif

Welcome to the board and I hope it works out for you. I may be a little biased, but the black/grey is nice!

welcome to the board 808Busa
biggrin.gif

....good luck with the new busa. Dont forget to post some pics here once you get your baby
cool.gif

Thanx guys.. Well .. As of 4/11/05 i am bike less.. Sold my baby this morning. Funny how one of the main reasons he bought my bike was because the sound from the V-Twin.. love that V-Twin rumble .. im gonna miss that bike
sad.gif
The Guy didnt even know it was in the paper untill i told him.
but anyhow .. its SOLD .. in a few days ill have my money in the bank .. just waiting for the check to clear.. then Here comes the Busa.. YAY
beerchug.gif

I have questions about getting a busa after being out of riding bikes for
6yrs. I have 10+ yrs riding sport bikes and sport tour. since i haven't been riding for awhile i am a little intimidated by a busa. my experiance
is on vf 700 intercepter,cb 700 nitehawk s, v65 magna, fzr 1100 and fzr 600. my question is how tame is it when not riding hard does it pull the front off in 1st or 2nd is it stable under power or does it have wheel spinn. also what is like the first time you rolled on the throttle?

Back