News video on sport bikes in DC...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Found this vid link on another site. I hadn't seen it before. Maybe it has been posted and I just missed it...

Laughed my ass off when I saw the segment where the reporters done a ride along with the popo... See ya!!!
biggrin.gif

http://www.wusatv9.com/video....2&bw=hi

that was cool but what about the reporter tracey talk about sexual chocolate damn id like to pour milk all over her and make her part of my complete breakfast
biggrin.gif

It's true... we gotta be careful not to get killed:(
But I still think the cops' attempt to pull the bike over was funny
tounge.gif

Did that officer just give up & not want to chase that guy? That was funny, Thanks BT
beerchug.gif

Did that officer just give up & not want to chase that guy? That was funny, Thanks BT
beerchug.gif
They prolly have a no chase on misdemeanor policy. If they light 'em up for a misdemeanor and they haul ass, they prolly let 'em go. Hell, he may as well give up in that scenario anyway though. I mean all he could really do is try and speed through traffic and hope the bike crashes before it gets out of sight.

The popo would endanger more folks by speedin' through traffic in his big heavy missle than the biker would runnin'. If it was known that the rider just committed a violent felony I'd say go for it until he got out of sight. For a tag violation I say cut that shid off and let 'em go. Ain't worth the risk to the public or the popo himself...

yeah I can see where some folks might get pist. I think the 3 or 4 bikes racing in and out of traffic puts a sour taste in alot of people mouths.

that was cool but what about the reporter tracey talk about sexual chocolate damn id like to pour milk all over her and make her part of my complete breakfast
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
That's awesome Phatjoe!.....I can see her on the back of your Busa now....With cornrows in a bandana and some badunkadunk hangin out of her thong.

Was a pretty cool video right up until the ignoramous crashed...
biggrin.gif
Not makin' fun of the rider, but it was just amazing how the video showed all these riders blastin' around under control then... WHAM!!! some stunter loses control.

that was stupid i hate it when the media makes some bogus videos that implie that we are all stunt crazy hell raisers with no morals. well its just plain wrong, we are speed crazy normal people)for the most part:)

i heard a place in FL recieved a bunch of nice camaros to catch the sport bikes/ricers. im not to sure anyone else heard this??

Matt

Back