Who here has a video camera?

TruWrecks

Banned
I need a few volunteers. The more the better. :beerchug:

I need everyone that has a video camera to make a small clip, 10 to 30 seconds long, like a news report and send it to me as a downloadable link in a PM.

Please do not post the video links here. I will ask that they be removed if they are posted in a thread.

In the clip you need to act as if there is big news about any member on the org, and you must mention Hayabusa.org or some reference to it that members will know. I need some in a news room type setting, and some "in the field" reports. A Busa or two in a few of the clips is good. A reporter needs to be in the video. Panning away is fine, but the reporter has to have a camera person taking the video for field reports. The news clip can be about anything, but let's keep it all civil and PG rated.

This is NOT a Hayabusa.org sponsored venture. (yet)

The video clips will be edited together for a final video. The final video will be published at a future date, pending the participation of everyone.

Please PM me if you are interested, and I will give you more information about what I'm doing, and possible ideas to work with. I would like anyone interested to think of your own ideas so we have more variety to work with.

Disclaimer - Any video that is submitted needs to be created by Hayabusa.org members, and will be the granted to other members production rights to modify and/or distribute as the producer sees fit, within reasonable limits of respecting subjects and the content provided.

Any one interested? :beerchug:

I have a few local friends that can help with clips, but I want to keep this strictly org members. I will add some content as well.

Oh, and I'm going to need the clips to be submitted within the next two weeks so I have time to do the production. :beerchug:

Oops! Checked my calender and I need clips within the next 10 days. I need a couple of days for production.

:beerchug:

Let's get them rolling! :thumbsup:

Dang Truwrecks, I missed this thread. Try it again, maybe I can get the battery charged on my old camera. Sounds like a fun thing but may need to have a little more time.

I was going to do this project purely for humor and send it to a member that's going to the Bash. I don't have time to do it with only a one day left.

Back