News Spin Doctoring again with the Zimmerman call.

Here is the video on how NBC edited the 911 call.. This is why I don't watch the news!!! They will spin it to make the public think what they want..
Hopefully this post wont go off track into something else that its not about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they way the video was edited is not professional. this is a real serious case, and audio like that can lead people into a conclusion based off of an edited phone call.
i still think he should go to jail. Not because he killed a black man, but because he killed a man

But it is all about race! - Racist "White Hispanics" who racistly believed that a stranger wandering around their neighbourhood at night, in the rain, wearing a hoodie might be up to no good, and then racistly shooting them with racist bullets after being violently (but non-racistly) assaulted by them.:whistle:

EDIT: Big Jack, if someone broke into your house and raped your daughter and you shot them in the act, you would be prepared to be imprisoned, would you? - You would have killed someone, after all.

But it is all about race! - Racist "White Hispanics" who racistly believed that a stranger wandering around their neighbourhood at night, in the rain, wearing a hoodie might be up to no good, and then racistly shooting them with racist bullets after being violently (but non-racistly) assaulted by them.
There you are correct. Race and racism has been in american for 100s of years and will be around for hundreds more. anger runs through my veins when stuff like this happen but I believe in letting god do all the judging in the end. Court, jail time, Judgement day in that order

A lot of gang violence and drug crimes go own between all the ethnic groups but it really hurts no matter what color your skin is when a young innocent man is killed for no reason

Born and raised in mississippi so i can right a book on racial Tension. But we dont need a book, we just need to treat man as we would want to be treated

EDIT: Big Jack, if someone broke into your house and raped your daughter and you shot them in the act, you would be prepared to be imprisoned, would you? - You would have killed someone, after all.

That has absolutely nothing to do with this case or what anyone is talking about and probably what lankee was talking about going off track to something its not about...

EDIT: Big Jack, if someone broke into your house and raped your daughter and you shot them in the act, you would be prepared to be imprisoned, would you? - You would have killed someone, after all.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Well, at the end of te day, we are judged and sentenced by humans so the possibility of me going to jail would be there. Yes i would kill the man. No questions about that. Wouldn't think twice about it . Yes, it would be wrong. But hey, Im only human

what....the media spinning something to make money?...........OH THE DEPRAVITY!!

That has absolutely nothing to do with this case or what anyone is talking about and probably what lankee was talking about going off track to something its not about...

You clearly failed to understand the point I was making, especially as it was specifically in relation to a post made by someone other than the OP.

This is my question ???

Can't We Be Friends- War LYRICS - YouTube[/url]

Skip the advertisement if u like

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand editing the call to shorten the audio tape if the 911 call went on for a very long time and the media was trying to get the most pertinent parts of the recording out to the public. but that is obviously NOT what happened here.

what NBC did was just throw gasoline on the fire to make it appear that zimmerman was only focusing the color of his skin and removing the most important parts of that recording which he stated that he appeared to be on drugs or something walking around looking about in the rain. and that the police dispatcher asked HIM what race he was vs. zimmerman volunterring that info.

these are the kind of things that will be brought up in court by the defense to show how difficult it will be for zimmerman to get a fair trial. this case like just about every other high profile case in America has been tained by the media and a picture has been painted to make zimmerman look like a racist. shame on them.

I can assure you zimmerman will be filing a civil suit against NBC when this is all over. a mistake? that wont fly in court when you painted someone out to be a racist to boost ur ratings.

there is not one thing is that recording that points to zimmerman as being a racist. maybe he's crack-pot wanna-be cop but that doesnt make him a racist and if it was a white kid wandering around in the rain wearing a hoodie looking suspicious or like someone who was on drugs then zimmerman would have still called the police to report what he believes to be a suspicious person. he has called the police numerous times in the past to report what he believes to be a suspicious person. this was not a one-time call.

for the so-called black leaders to say this would have never happened if the kid was white is an ASSumption they are making based on their opinion NOT any credible facts.

I think that Zimmerman should go to jail, first because he is not a cop to be stoping people around.He call 911 and they tell him to leave alone.First he took a person life with out a reason should be a racist thing I don't think so.

I think that Zimmerman should go to jail, first because he is not a cop to be stoping people around.He call 911 and they tell him to leave alone.First he took a person life with out a reason should be a racist thing I don't think so.
do you work for NBC?.....:whistle:

Spin. That's what all the "news" outlets do, simply to boost ratings and thus turn a larger profit. It's the American way....
I don't think this is a racial issue, I think Zimmerman is a trigger-happy cop wannabe that oversteps the boundaries of his position as neighborhood watch captain. It's called neighborhood WATCH not neighborhood confront. He made a judgement call and killed an unarmed man. Even with the training they receive (which Zimmerman didn't have) cops occasionally get this same call wrong also, and it's a tragedy when that happens. Those of you who think Zimmerman made the right call have your reasons for thinking that, I think he was dead wrong. We will see what the court system thinks in due time. All the fuss over his recent arrest is ridiculous, he should have been arrested on the spot. He chased, confronted and eventually killed an unarmed man. That is not "standing your ground" as I understand it. That Zimmerman felt threatened or wondered why this man was in the neighborhood is completely irrelevant, the man had every right to go where he wanted, it's a free country even for hoodie-wearing suspicious-looking individuals. All Zimmerman had to do was keep watching and stay on the phone with the police, who have training in how to handle such situations.
NBC and all the other "news" outlets have only the chasing of profit in mind. They can and will do anything to twist, misuse, imply, and take out of context they find useful. Sad, but sadder still that people believe it to be the truth.....

Spin. That's what all the "news" outlets do, simply to boost ratings and thus turn a larger profit. It's the American way....
I don't think this is a racial issue, I think Zimmerman is a trigger-happy cop wannabe that oversteps the boundaries of his position as neighborhood watch captain. It's called neighborhood WATCH not neighborhood confront. He made a judgement call and killed an unarmed man. Even with the training they receive (which Zimmerman didn't have) cops occasionally get this same call wrong also, and it's a tragedy when that happens. Those of you who think Zimmerman made the right call have your reasons for thinking that, I think he was dead wrong. We will see what the court system thinks in due time. All the fuss over his recent arrest is ridiculous, he should have been arrested on the spot. He chased, confronted and eventually killed an unarmed man. That is not "standing your ground" as I understand it. That Zimmerman felt threatened or wondered why this man was in the neighborhood is completely irrelevant, the man had every right to go where he wanted, it's a free country even for hoodie-wearing suspicious-looking individuals. All Zimmerman had to do was keep watching and stay on the phone with the police, who have training in how to handle such situations.
NBC and all the other "news" outlets have only the chasing of profit in mind. They can and will do anything to twist, misuse, imply, and take out of context they find useful. Sad, but sadder still that people believe it to be the truth.....
well I think ur making quite a few assumption here based on opinion vs. fact. facts that really none of us know at this point.

neighborhood watch people confront suspicious people all the time. happens every day. in fact neighborhood watch people exit their vehicles all the time to continue to follow suspicious people to see where they are running to so they can give the police a better location as to where the suspicious person is hiding or running to. nothing unusual about that at all and the police are usally grateful that a citizen helps them keep an eye on a suspect. Dispatchers always tell citizens not to get involved. standard protocal but I can assure you the police welcome citizens help in keeping an eye on suspects all the time.

by the time the police arrive on scene it could 5-10 minutes later depending on where the police are coming from and the suspect is usually long gone by that time which is why neighborhood watch people like to keep and eye people they consider suspicious so they can update the police.

if this kid was breaking into cars or houses and zimmerman exited his vehicle and there was no confrontation and the police arrived on scene with zimmerman able to give the police the last location that he observed him running to and he was caught the police would be thanking zimmerman for keeping an eye on him and helping them apprehend him. that is fact. they would not be chastising him for exiting his vehicle to keep an eye on a suspicious person who turned out to be a criminal.

it does not appear that the kid was doing anything wrong but no one knows what he was up to. not you, zimmerman or the police. maybe he was just going to the store? or maybe he saw a garage door open and wanted to take a closer look to see what he could steal. its all speculation but to say that zimmerman simply chased and killed an unarmed man is twisting facts like the media to make it appear as tho there was nothing suspicious going on here and that zimmerman should have never exited his vehicle. hindsight is always 20-20.

to say that he simply killed an unarmed man is a stretch. the fact is a lot of people who are armed are actually killed with their own weapon so at this point we have no credible information one way or the other that this kid did not in fact reach for zimmermans gun when the struggle occurred and therefore now he is armed. a struggle that this kid could have completely avoided if he chose to.

do you really think this kid could have not out run zimmerman if he chose to? cmon....???

maybe the gun fell out during the struggle and the kid grabbed for it? or maybe zimmerman pulled his gun after getting the chit beat of him by this kid and then the kid reached for the gun. no one knows so to say that he chased and confronted and unarmed man and killed him is no better then the media twisting the facts to make it appear as tho this guy just chased this kid, got out of his vehicle and walked up to him and killed him. thats obviously not what happened here because we know the kid could have out run zimmerman easily.

im not saying he should have to run from this guy but we really dont know who became the aggressor when zimmerman exited his vehicle. did zimmerman exit his vehicle and then the kid charged him? or did zimmerman run after this kid and the kid now felt threatened and now started fighting with zimmerman. no one knows at this point.

yea its free country and zimmerman is free to follow anyone he wants in his nieghborhood that he feels is suspicious. and he can also exit his vehicle to keep a better eye on him so he can advise the police where he last saw him running. I hardly think zimmerman thought this kid was going to confront him when he exited his vehicle. zimmerman likely thought the kid was gonna keep running and zimmerman knew he could not keep an eye on him from his vehicle alone and thought he would lose sight of him if he didnt exit his vehicle.

the way you make it out to sound is that that zimmerman just chased this kid, got out of his vehicle and walked up to him and shot him. I think we all know that is NOT what happened here. not by a long shot.

and the fact is if this was a criminal breaking into cars or houses he would have acted the exact same way this kid acted. he would be wearing a hoodie to hide his identity and would be running from someone who was now aware of his presense in a neighborhood he had no business being in. the fact that he kid had the right to be there is irrelevant. that information was not known to zimmerman at the time.

ill agree that he was probably some wannabe cop but the trigger happy cop wannabe part is quite a stretch considerig we have little to no information as to what happened after zimmerman exited his vehicle.

:rofl:

i say we wait for the trial which will be televised so we can get the truth spun to us by each attorney to their own benefit.......then and only then will we have enough information to actually have the RIGHT to have a judgement based on FACTS...the question is...can we be big enough to set our own agenda's aside to HEAR the truth for what it is.

i say we wait for the trial which will be televised so we can get the truth spun to us by each attorney to their own benefit.......then and only then will we have enough information to actually have the RIGHT to have a judgement based on FACTS...the question is...can we be big enough to set our own agenda's aside to HEAR the truth for what it is.

chrisjp, now now.....why would you try and bring logic AND reasoning to such an emotional issue? Why wait for the sworn statements, evidence, and facts before taking a stand?

Disclaimer: The above comment from me, Poppy, is SARCASM!!

Back