Newport RI

tmlima

Registered
Hello all
I am attempting to organize a ride to Newport RI on a Sunday. We could meet somewhere around Providence and ride down to Newport for the day. All sport bikes would be welcomed. It would be great to have a large group. We can set the date after. You input on a date is welcomed.

depends on the date, but sounds good
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the responses.
First, regarding the date, I was thinking some time in May. The weather is good, Newport is busy and it gives us time to get a few more people in on it.

Regarding the route. I would suggest taking 195 to 136 over the Bristol bridge. From here go to 138 and head in through the back way to come out near 3rd beach. No traffic and a great ride.

These are just suggestions. We can collectively decide on the details.

I think it would be great to have guys up from Long Island. In this case, we might meet over in Jamestown if the LI group comes across on 138.
As I stated before, we can decide on the details later. But we could meet early enough to grab a late breakfast and than take it from there.
All suggestions are welcomed!

I just need time to plan. Working the "wheel" basically sux, I need to live by a color coded calender.

I'll try to make it as long as it isn't Memorial Day weekend. Got a bass fishing trip that weekend with my son in New Hampshire. My wife isn't gonna remember what I look like with all these trips. Maybe some other Ct. guys want to meet up and do this.

I'd be interested... maybe I can hook up with the LI guys (if they'll have me) and go from there.

Back