Group Ride Fall River to Newport Ri

sumo

Registered
Since i cannot post it in the meet and greet section ill put it here.

Guys were doing it again. Just like last year Im inviting for whoever would like to come and join us for this years Fall RiverMa to Newport Ri. We hope to see some fimilar faces and hopefully some new ones. We are scheduled for sunday the 29th, i know sorry for the short delay but its better than nothing. Heres the info. If you would like to attend Just sign up letting us know Yes, possible or no. GROUP RIDE:
DATE: April 29, 2007
LOCATION: Bickfords Family Resturant, 211 Marianno Bishop Blvd, Fall River, MA
TIME: 8:00am (meet for breakfast)
STANDS UP: 9:00am

Leave Bickfords and travel to Colt State Park in Warren, RI. The Park is historically picturesque and HUGE!

Leave Colt State Park and travel through Warren, into Middletown, RI to the old Navy Pier Two. Again, the back road leading into Pier Two are on the waters edge... very picturesque.

Leave Pier Two and travel to Newport, RI. We'll travel through the center of Newport including historical Thames Street (where we'll stop for lunch at a great outdoor cafe) onto Ocean Drive... which is also known as 12-mile drive. The area is on the waters edge and is surrounded by mansions.

Leave Ocean Drive and travel to Salve Regina College. The area leading to Salve is one of the oldest areas in the country, sorrounded by multi million dollar mansions. The area of the streets of Salve include some of the oldest mansions in the world including Ochre Court... which is the mansion where True Lies was shot.

Leave Salve and we'll end the Group Ride at Newport Beach in Newport, RI.

Any questions please give me a call at 508-496-2250 (george)

#1 Sumo

Are you maybe gonna plan another meeting later in the season when there isn't still snow in the forecast? The roads are still trashed with sand and debris around me (central, MA) and the forcasts are not so promising. Maybe wait till August when winter ends?
rock.gif

yes of course there will be others. I just wanted to let others know that we will be out and about that day and anyone is welcome to join.

Back