Newest Member Of The Family

SSGT_B

Registered
This is Ceaser. He's 7mo old and 113 lbs. English Mastiff. He was in need of a new home as he outgrew his owners apartment. Currently he is very shy and sleeping alot but I expect his energy to come back after he realizes his new place is safe and home.

6D5EC3AA-1425-4DB5-913C-1A3DA136F1BE.jpg

6D6D892D-6B5E-4732-9A6A-ED6BBDDE02EA.jpg

Very nice! Have had several Rottweilers, but think my next dog may be a mastiff.

I had a rott. Damn good dog. Ceaser is still skiddish. I would swear he was an abused animal. Has yet to use the bathroom unless he was startled. He's circled the yard a few times but nogo. I'm sure there will be a mess in the house in the morning.

Nice looking dog. Was he in a shelter did you know the previous owner? I'm sure he'll pep up. Not nearly the same size but I had a toy poodle that the rescue organization swore came from a family that loved her but couldn't afford her when she had medical issues. She cowered every time I reached for the rest of her life, even after years of love and affection. Like you, I think that she was either abused or the kids in the family didn't know how to treat the little girl. I hope Ceaser gets comfortable soon.

Got him from the owner. Also got his AKC paperwork which I did not expect. He said that he has always been shy but I have rescued too many dogs that acted this way and they were all abused. For now, he has found his spot on the couch, figures its my seat...LOL

A last pic for the evening

BE1375B2-F821-4850-B451-ABEBE1D998CB.jpg

Awwww, love him!! Congrats on giving him a new home :thumbsup:

My Busa is named Caesar, after my 225 lb St. Bernard I had growing up...I'm a fan of the large breeds :D

Back