Newest board sponsor

And fairly close too!!!!
beerchug.gif

(PDBusa @ Nov. 15 2006,17:19) Hey, do you have OEM chicken planks in stock, or did some blonde buy them all?  
biggrin.gif
We are completly out of stock.

We will have some more in April......just in time for the Bash.

(vman1300 @ Nov. 15 2006,14:15) Thanks again all!

And Rhythm...I got a 19 x 20 with your name on it.....
ukliam3.gif
Yeah baby, thats what I'm talking about and good lQQkn out Kev.

I've done business with Kevin & MR Cycles and will attest to his expertise and quick shipping.

(vman1300 @ Nov. 15 2006,17:25)
(PDBusa @ Nov. 15 2006,17:19) Hey, do you have OEM chicken planks in stock, or did some blonde buy them all?  
biggrin.gif
We are completly out of stock.

We will have some more in April......just in time for the Bash.
You gents are in trouble when VA reads this.
laugh.gif

Great news Kevin. I appreciate your support as a sponsor, a friend, and for all you do for the org. See you at busa bash!

last year at the spring bash  ,well  i wiped out my stator cover  in a lowside spill , met kevin over at  wheelers , he called his shop got the parts guy to put his hands on the stator cover , not just check to see if they had one there but go get it  and hold it cause i was on my way  , kevin gave me directions to get there and if you ask pdbusa  i have a pretty good sense of direction  
crazy.gif
 bike was already in the van  i was goin to run out pick up the stator cover run back to robinsville r and r cover and be back riding !  got to mr cycle  thanks to great directions  , huge place  lots of stuff goin on , but everybody knew me and was waiting for me to arrive  got the part ready to jet back to the gap and caught a glimpse of the service dept , thought  let me see if i can get them to bang it out , million and one shot  right ?  not there i tell the guy he can cut my faring to r and r stator cover and dont worry about scratching it  cause its fugged up already , they all laugh  help me unload bike  my self and three employes  they roll it right to the back and jump on it   , and it rolls back out in 45 minutes

the service manager writes me up the bill  and says not realy any damage ?

i am waiting to see the hole in the faring that the mechanic cut with the dykes !  
lurk.gif

fug me  when my bike rolled out  it was immaculate couldnt even tell i went down , when it went in there was grass and mud everywhere? they detailed my bike !

then he tells meit was 2quarts low  so he changed the oil and filter , good precaution encase of any metel shavings from the broken stator cover

ok ya ready
stator cover and gasket
oil and filter
bike cleaned  and detailed
front end and frame checked out , says he knew where i was goin with the bike and he couldnt let it go without  checkin steering and frame  
it was 150 dollars
the stator cover alone is half that ?
and they didnt cut the faring  !  i told him they could , the whole place was great  watched tv and checked out the bikes why i was there
same three guys come out to help me load the bike into the van !
four hours after splat back pn the dragon with a busa that i had to point out the damage too

kevinn thanks for hookiin me up and savin my weekend !  
beerchug.gif

just an outstanding place  with great people  from front to back !

realy hard to find this in a dealership  anywhere !

thanks again
bowdown.gif

mr cycles hooked me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Lots of satisfied customers! Who wouldnt want to have you on board as a sponsor! Congrats vman!!
super.gif

Glad to have another top notch sponcer on the board !!! Thanks VMAN1300!!!
super.gif

Ditto on everything said, I personally buy most if not all my OEM stuff from Kevin......... You sir are the man!
beerchug.gif

Do I need to log in from the board to give .org credit for the site visit/purchase? I bought a few items a couple weeks ago and went direct. Just want to make sure they know their sponsorship is worth while. They weren't busa parts, they were for the 660 raptor.

WOW talk about bringing a post back from the dead........ Someone turn the search back off........

MoosesBusa your good man for checking in on this... Kevin is top notch and around here every day..... I think we help him get his Busa fixx.......

is it true that Kevin will give a 20% discount to anyone that passes him on the dragon?
laugh.gif

Back