Newest board sponsor

vman1300

Never Forgotten
1st of, let me say thanks to Captain for allowing me to be a sponsor of this fine board.

Most of you Bash regulars know that I run the OEM wholesale department at MR Cycles in the beautiful mountains on Western North Carolina.

We are a four line dealer offering wholesale prices on OEM parts from Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki. There are fiche listings on our site at www.mrcycles.com.

Our dealer ship is located about one mile South from the Biltmore House and it is almost 28,000 sq feet and we are breaking ground on a 18,000 addition before the end of the year. If you are ever in the area, please drop by and say hello.

In that mail order department, we have 5 full time enthusiasts answering the phone with over 100 years combined riding experience.

Our speciality is original factory parts and we will do our best to help you out in any way possible.

Kevin Varner
Assistant Part Manager
MR Cycles

beerchug.gif

Seen the ad yesterday.
Placed an order this morning.
Kevin is always great to deal with.

I've dealt with Kevin and he is a true stand up guy, a scholar, and gentleman
beerchug.gif

You have been an asset to the board as a member for a long. I'm glad to see you and MR Cycles as a sponsor!
beerchug.gif

Kevin - thanks for the support! It is getting to the point where it is harder to decide where to buy parts without spliting loyalty! You are now one on my top 2!

beerchug.gif

awesome...excellent person to do business with...lots of knowledge, trustworthy, and quick response time, what more do you need
beerchug.gif

AWESOME Company and Unbelievable Customer Service, Great people to do Business with.

Have Done Business with MR Cycles for Years and will continue to Support, a true Class Act.,  Awesome Prices, fast Shipping, AAAAA++++++.

Welcome Kevin and MR Cycles, Glad to have you as a Sponsor of this Board.

A Real Pleasure doing Business with you,
Sincerely,
Director  (AKA Ric A. Rischar)

Ordered from MR Cycles in the past and never let down
bowdown.gif

One of the best around
super.gif

Good Job Kevin. Congrats.

Hey, do you have OEM chicken planks in stock, or did some blonde buy them all?
biggrin.gif

Back