Bigger, Better, Faster!

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I just wanted to pass along a bit of news to all my friends at the .oRg. The last few years have relly boomed in the motorcycles industry. As always we will continue to offer competive prives as well as our fast turnaround on your order. Thanks for all of our current customers here and to the ones that need OEM parts, let me know, I will be glad to help in any way.  

Asheville, NC -- One of the largest online retailers of motorcycle and ATV parts just got bigger. MR Cycles of Asheville, N.C. has just announced they're breaking ground for a new building. It will be an addition to their already large four-line brick and mortar motorcycle and ATV dealership in the gorgeous mountains of Western North Carolina.

MR Cycles was originally incorporated in December of 1983. The next several years offered growth that enabled them to pick up Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. In 1997 they built a new dealership at 774 Hendersonville Rd, Asheville. In 2002 MR Cycles began an aggressive online campaign that's helped them net several factory awards for volume motorcycle and ATV parts sales. They've also been an award winning participant in the Pediatric Brain Foundation's Ride For Kids, claiming top spots in donations for a single dealer.

MR Cycles new addition will contribute an additional 14,286 square feet to a building that already sprawls 26,000 square feet. Adding over 50% more space will make them one of the largest motorcycle and ATV dealership - showrooms in the southeast at over 40,000 square feet. The showroom, parts department, service department, shipping, receiving and warehouse, will all enjoy some of the extra space. A new floor plan will distribute the extra room in a manner that expands all departments. This will help streamline product flow and improve efficiency for all departments, including departments that support their popular discount retail website, mrcycles.com.

Contact Information:

MR Cycles (800) 359-0567
774 Hendersonville Rd
Asheville, NC 28715

STORE1.jpg

Just made my first order online with Mr Cycles ... (replacement rear seat cowl cause mine doesnt match the red of the bike) ... anyhow, looking forward to the great transaction, was the best deal online!!!
biggrin.gif

Kevin, thats good news for you and your job. Good company to do business with and the folks working there don't just sell parts; They build friendships! Your a good person my brother and I will continue praying for you and your family......

Back