Newest bike featured in 2 Wheel Tuner

busafreak

Registered
As I've posted in other forums ( forgive me)  my newest creation is featured in Dec issue of 2 Wheel Tuner. The Duck has "OLD" paintjob on it will have new paint finished soon. Also have done some more modifaction since those pics were taken. Will be starting next bike soon let me know what ya think Good or Bad. Always looking for feedback for future projects.  Brian

halloween030.jpg

I know its just my opinion. I really apriciate all the work you put into it, but its just not my thing. Kind of like putting 22 inch rims on an 85 caprice. You do have talent though, and I know a ton of people will love it!

(GSXTacy @ Nov. 10 2006,00:41) I know its just my opinion. I really apriciate all the work you put into it, but its just not my thing. Kind of like putting 22 inch rims on an 85 caprice. You do have talent though, and I know a ton of people will love it!
Nobody would be caught dead in public with 22's on a Caprice these days...

It's gotta be at least 30".
ices_rofl.gif

There are two aspects, form and function to be considered. I give you good points for form and low points for function. I don't think this is a true riders choice for motorcycling. It is still an art piece and everyone has their purpose for what they do or like. For me if it can't turn in fast, lean over on its side or stop quickly its not a true street bike.

I give ya MAD props for doin it to a Duc, off the bat-that alone is gonna get you flamed by alot of guys, so the fact that you went all-out on one is awesome in my book.

Love that SA-best mod on the bike IMO!!! looks like Duc did the frame, n just kept going! Id love too see the welds on that arm up close-looks great in the mag (i picked it up yesterday).

n that paint!!!! just ill, man-I thought there were LEDs imbedded in there, the blue licks jump off the rest of it-must look crazy in person!

keep up the great work! cant wait to see the next one!
beerchug.gif

Thanks Bro for the comments good or bad. One benefit to having many,many bikes in my garage. Some are for form and others are quite for function. Will post pics of new paint as soon as its finished. Will be similiar to the one shown just with more added details. Shoot over to my GALLERY page on my website www.alteredchrome.com and you will see step by step on us building it. Will be displayed at the INDY trade show in the AVON booth next FEB.

Brian

she is exotic in a good way.but that rear tire is a bit too big for me, it throws it out of proportion front to back.

I am sure there is a market for it, and I'am sure a lot of YOUNG riders (ages 16 to late 20's) will love it. BUT, Older Ducatista's will never appreciate it. Just my opinion  
beerchug.gif

Back