2 wheel tuner magazine

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
2wtmag july issues feature Shaq's new custom busa. This thing is huge and very, very nice. Shaq goes on to talk about how he knew the busa was the bike for him among other things. As soon as I get home, I will scan some of the pic's and post them. But go out and read the article. Pretty good stuff. If only his free throws looked as good as his busa...

hurry home.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, i just picked up that issue myself...that bike is knutz! his seat actually extends back to where the stock hump is supposed to be!

I've met this guy before (made an appearance at a club i was working in Milw) n he's pretty laid back, chill kinda guy. Signed autographs nonstop till people stopped askin, n took photos n shook hands for at least n hour before he got a chance to chill. never knew he liked bikes tho...

This is coming from a guy who stands 6'7" n i weigh like 225-230lbs: Shaq is fkn BIG! his hand ENGULFED mine when I shook it-i felt like a teen shaking the hand of a grown man! cant imagine how he looks on a Busa, stretched or not-his grips shud be like twice as thick, and the article said they had to call Vortex for custom footpegs stretched out 6" over stock!

Thats one big dude, on one BIG bike!

Back