Newbie Owner

kc7dji

Registered
greetings everyone.... Well I've been driving a Suzuki BLVD cruiser for a few years. About 3 weeks ago I saw 2 guys pull up on Hayabusas and I had never heard of them nor seen one.

I'm happy to say that 3 weeks later I now own a 2002 Hayabusa. I traded my 2003 F-150 for it since I never drive the truck and it's just sitting in the driveway for the past year.

To me it was a nice even trade. The busa scared the hell out of me the first time I drove it around but I've gotten used to it and I must say I'm in love all over again.

Hope to see yall around

Scott

Welcome to the .oRg. It's a great place, mostly. Often times, I wonder.

But really, we're like a family. Completely co-dependent.

Just kidding, yo. Plenty of good times...

:beerchug:

Be advised, however that your picture-free first post has been reported to the Image Commissioner who will dispatch the pic-police to spank you raw.

Need pix!

:rofl:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

That probably wont be the last time it scares you, Mine likes to try every once in a while.

thanks for all the replies.

boys it stinks I got to ride it for one day before it got darn cold. Now I need some cold weather gear.

:welcome: to the oRg, be safe and enjoy, post pix, etc. :whistle:

Don't worry it will scare you again :laugh:

:welcome:to the board. I'm on the other side of the state from you and suffering the same early winter miseries. Bummer, I hate winter.
Anyway, one of the mods here (BusaWhipped) is in St Louis and also admins a St. Louis area bike forum. Look him up, lotta great folks to ride with there.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the oRg. If you ride in the cold, watch those cold tires. You will be on your hind end before you know what happened. Again, welcome, and would love to see some pics! :beerchug:

Back