Newbie from sweden

Welcome
beerchug.gif

Thanks so much for the welcome,really heartwarming:) I have to correct a little,my mathskills are as good as my computerskills,nonexisting:p I'v got 6000 miles on the meter,not 16000....I'm trying to post pictures,but haven't got the hang of it yet,but please be patient,eventually I'll get them up.The bike is strictly stock,only mods I've don is Vance & Hines slipons.

Thanks so much for the welcome,really heartwarming:) I have to correct a little,my mathskills are as good as my computerskills,nonexisting:p I'v got 6000 miles on the meter,not 16000....I'm trying to post pictures,but haven't got the hang of it yet,but please be patient,eventually I'll get them up.The bike is strictly stock,only mods I've don is Vance & Hines slipons.
Welcome to last place you will ever go for Busa Information. ANd you got rid of the reflectors good job..

(busajok05 @ Sep. 03 2006,19:37) ...nice bike man.  :42: Where did you get the tank bra?
Thanks
smile.gif

The bra is a tank cover and a tank bag attaches to it,the brand is Bagster,I got from the dealer where I bought the bike.Don't know where to buy it in the US.

Welcome to the forum,congrats on the new bike.

PS,I noticed ya toned it down a little on this site...
biggrin.gif

Back