Also a big hello from Switzerland (no Sweden)

gbk

Registered
Hi all, :director:
I'm living in middle of Europe in Switzerland and we have quite a lot snow now. This means no biking at all, impossible. I've already joined Hayabusa.org serveral month ago to search for Hayabusa related items, problems and solutions. I searched also for a video cam mount and now I made a mount myself. It is made from stailess steel and it is working perfect. The details are published in the German Hayabusa forum and all pictures can be found at: Hayabusa Bilder Galerie :: Kamerahalter

As mentioned, Switzerland is quite small and in the middle of Europe. Therefore our trips leads us often through different countries, Germany and France (about 5 Miles away from our home) and Italy and Austria (150 - 200 Miles away).
One movie shows a trip made in July in the Black Forest (Germany) and border areas of Switzerland. A very nice region, with mountains and streets in Good quality.

The second movie shows you a short version of a movie showing our Trip to Sardegna. Sardegna is an Island which belongs to Italy. It is the bikers paradise. Streets in highest quality with grip and without any bumps. From sealevel up to 1000 Meter / 3000 Ft, up and down, but look yourself:

Enjoy our pictures from Europe and thx for any comment or feedback.

Brigitte & Godi the GBK's

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome::welcome:

Very cool videos... I think we need to trade 2 weeks in each others homes.. You get over here and I will get you a bike to ride.. and then I get to go there :)

Hi all, a few days ago I've made an other, new video with material from last years trip to lake Garda in Italy. The film shows a funny uphil from the lake caost street up to Tignale. The lake height is about 65 m s.l.m. ; Tignale the target about 550 m s.l.m.

Enjoy the video and the music :thumbsup:
GBK

Last edited by a moderator:
Back