newbe

boostburner

Registered
whats up guys im new here and just want to say ill be kicking it here with you guys this year. im a racer and have a turbo busa with im new to and learning the ropes as i go. this year my challange will be the hays clutch, ams 1000, sb6 box, .5 offset clamp and riding with cut sit rails. hope to kick it with some and learn from some:thumbsup:

whats up guys im new here and just want to say ill be kicking it here with you guys this year. im a racer and have a turbo busa with im new to and learning the ropes as i go. this year my challange will be the hays clutch, ams 1000, sb6 box, .5 offset clamp and riding with cut sit rails. hope to kick it with some and learn from some:thumbsup:

Welcome to the oRg, we have some very knowledgeable folks about. Got some pics of your ride? :beerchug:

Welcome to the family! Great place...

Congratulations on your scoot, too!

:welcome:

Back