New... why do I want a Busa?

It's the american dream!
thumb_up.gif

i got 36k on my 99 busa without a hitch, but has to be maintained properly.as for the rear seat,mine has one too, no complaints. buy it ride it love it
race.gif

What do you guys think of the 2005 black and silver Busa here on the board for $6500 ??  12,000 miles. Not really the color I was looking for but still looks nice.

Man,
I'm going to answer this once and only once get the BUSA!!!!!!! You want regret it! If you do regret it, call Capt.!
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the oRg. In all seriousness, its about respecting the right wrist. She will treat you right if you respect her, and she will bite you if you dont. The busa is hands down the best bike I have ever owned, you will have to judge for yourself, but I bet you would like it.
Nicely stated, old bean.

+1 to your sentiments.
smile.gif

Well guys... I'm buying the 05 silver/black Busa from Dennis on here...should have it in a week or so. Ordered a lowering kit today... anyone close want to trade me some silver 06 LE wheels for the black ones???

You have made a wise decision, now life begins anew, you are now one with the wind spirits delivering thunder and the rekoning where others tread in envy of your one-ness with the king of machines. Now come the madness............
laugh.gif

hey my son is 20, he rides a 600 gsxr, and can ride the hell out of mine just dont like it says its an old mans bike. ha!!

He had put it all back stock but I bought the stuff with it so I'm putting the Brock's Gen-III exhaust, Power Commander, and the Tobin seat back on. Then lowering it while I'm at it..

Sorry for the delay I have been busy.. I will try and post some pictures..

geocities.com domain gone

Took a ride on her tonight for the first time and I love it. Speedo seems to be off....

Geocities.com Links Do Not Work
Geocities.com Links Do Not Work

Back