Greetings from South Africa

Dutchie

Registered
Hi there. After a couple of 400s, then laying off biking for 10 years, then riding a Buell Firebolt for a year, I picked up my '04 purple and black this morning.

My goodness! When I dropped of the Buell (trade in) I felt sad but after a mere 42 km on the 'Busa the Buell feels positively agricultural.

Anyway, just wanted to say howzit.

Dutchie

Welcome, Dutchie! Glad to see you are already enjoying the 'Busa! Now all we need are some pics!

Welcome, congrats on the new purchase (my favorite color from the 04' collection). Be safe on that puppy and as mentioned by other members GET US SOME PICS BRO!!!!

Welcome! South Africa Huh, Man you going to make the trip to Laguna Seca this year...
laugh.gif

Welcome to the board...

Thanks guys - I'll get on the picturese ASAP. Picked it up on Friday, then had an installation (work) that ran from 7pm Fri till noon Sat, and again from 7pm Sat till midnight. At least I had the chance to put some break in miles on on Sunday. Monday I flew to Cape Town (BTW Justintime2 I'm from Jo'burg) and came back last night. Manage to sneak in a 100 miles this morning
tounge.gif
- still grinning. Oh yeah and !Labels mod done.

Dutchie

Right. After my little mishap last weekend (see rocks on the road thread in General). I got it back on Saturday and managed to snap a few pics:

<!--EDIT|Dutchie
Reason for Edit: "Darn pic didn't work"|1087285488 -->

JD8.JPG

And here is it's stable mate. A '79 GSX1100 that I race in classics.

<!--EDIT|Dutchie
Reason for Edit: "Me and pictures..."|1087286720 -->

JD20.JPG

Back