new white 09 busa!

Exactly! The Hayabusa soaks up the bumps and handles better than Harleys. However, I still think that having a tricked out street glide with a stereo and a sub in one of the saddlebags would be pretty cool.

I'm loving it the busa though! I'm taking the corners pretty easy to break in the tires completely. I do need to get some pants and boots, where's a good place to look for that stuff? Thanks for all the welcomes!

Exactly! The Hayabusa soaks up the bumps and handles better than Harleys. However, I still think that having a tricked out street glide with a stereo and a sub in one of the saddlebags would be pretty cool.

I'm loving it the busa though! I'm taking the corners pretty easy to break in the tires completely. I do need to get some pants and boots, where's a good place to look for that stuff? Thanks for all the welcomes!

New Enough sells motorcycle jackets, helmets, gloves, luggage, tires, parts, etc. :: New Enough

This is a very popular place. Great on returns, superior customer service and the best descriptions, sizing charts and multiple pics on each product.

:whistle::welcome: like others have stated, you have the fastest color, may i suggest that on your next ride with your buddies, set a route and have someone hold you up for 10 minutes and then when they get there .... greet them with some refreshments...:whistle:

:welcome: to a Great Forum , CONGRATULATIONS on upgrading to a Busa ,
i went from riding a Suzuki GSX1400 to a Suzuki M109R then onto a Gen1 2007 Busa and finally last month i became the proud owner of a 2010 white Gen 2 Busa :thumbsup: .
Treat your Busa with a bit of respect and you will find you have an excellent bike to be proud of ...
RIDE SAFE ....Paul ..

Welcome! Nice bike, love the color!
Not sure about it being the fastest though :beerchug: I believe it's still the Black & Silver :moon:

Back