new white 09 busa!

booyah!

Registered
I just moved from a Vulcan 900, and I couldn't be happier. I'm thinking about some risers and a windshield for her. Still breaking her in! All my harley buddies like to poke fun at me because I own a bullet bike, so im viewed as a punk kid. If they understood what an amazing and really quite comfortable bike it was...

How do you react to your tunnel-vision cruiser buddies?

I just moved from a Vulcan 900, and I couldn't be happier. I'm thinking about some risers and a windshield for her. Still breaking her in! All my harley buddies like to poke fun at me because I own a bullet bike, so im viewed as a punk kid. If they understood what an amazing and really quite comfortable bike it was...

Find new Buddies?:thumbsup:

Lead the pack and let them envy your ride.
Just let one of those Harley guys ride her and he will spread the word brudder !

Welcome !

:welcome: Same thing happened here with my Harley buddies. I still ride with 'em tho, but it's not really all that fun since I have to keep waiting for them to catch up. I like to stay well ahead so I don't have to listen to all that loud @$$ noise.

Oooh, oooh....where are the pics? :rulez:
(sorry, been wanting to use that smiley)

:beerchug:

Welcome! - I might be biased, but I think the 09 white is the best color. Here's a photo of mine with her new r-77's:welcome:

09w-r77.jpg

Metallic white looks amazing! Here's a pic of her on the way home from the dealership with only a few miles on her.

0504001221.jpg

:poke:Did the dealer sell you the matching tennis shoes:laugh:

Nice scoot! The white is real nice in the sun:thumbsup:

:poke:Did the dealer sell you the matching tennis shoes:laugh:

Nice scoot! The white is real nice in the sun:thumbsup:

I didn't plan the shoes, but hey they look good right? Ok, I just ordered a puig double bubble windshield, tracstar helibars, and a bike cover. Booyah!:thumbsup:

not too late to add some decent riding boots to the mods you ordered! congrats and welcome!

Nice looking bike:thumbsup:. I just recently gave up the Harley and I'm sure I've heard all of the comments you've gotten. Your right though. This thing rides better and is more fun to ride than any other bike I've owned. I'm partial to white myself. :welcome:

:welcome: to the .oRg

That's a very nice bike you have there, and a huge jump from a Vulcan 900! Be careful not to get in too deep, too fast. Enjoy your stay! :beerchug:

Back