New to me 07 Busa

ThatGuyD

Registered
First Busa and my first bike in 18 years. Man it feels like home. She needs a little TLC after sitting for a year. Was looking for a cruiser and couldn't find anything that felt good in my price range (6'1" and 310#). Once I sat on her I fell in love. Taking her in for inspection today, then to the shop to go over everything. Once my bday comes I'll have a decent bike stand so I can do everything myself.

20180705_065618.jpg

Welcome mate , good on you for making it happen , and getting yourself back on bikes , and investing in a fantastic Gen 1 . I can see you are all ready to give her a good check over and polish her all up . Be sure to check out some of the Org. recommendations to make her the best she can be !! Take plenty of time to get acquainted with her , stay safe , and look forward to hearing of your many future ride adventures !!
Toad

Howdy, I'm new too but dumb enough to post in the wrong spot...

Nice ride and I'm certain you will have many years of enjoyment on that beastie, single exit exhaust and all...

Nice. A hair dryer will help get those stickers off.:)
The left side has some major scratches to the paint from the way the previous owner strapped it down for the 1500 mile trip it took up here. I plan on having it repainted next year after I make sure everything is mechanically sound, but yea, they are an eyesore since they are faded.

Back