New Wheelie pics

Nice pics.. Here's a few rough ones my wife snapped off..

This is somewhere near..um .. Mesquite  
tounge.gif

Camera sux I know.

busahigg. when I get my new shoes, we r gonna have to meet up, for some vids/pics.

I have always sat while rollin wheelies, never really tried to do standups.
Furthest I been on the Busa on one wheel is through 3rd, setting.
That's approximately 130mph, with my current gears.

Peace,
Busafied

OK, you stand and walk it veterans, what's the secret or am I missing something.
I stand on my dirtbikes all the time and walk it out for ever but the street freaks me out a bit.
Don't know if it's the speed you're pullin up at or what.
Can do really long sit downs but can't quite bring myself to wheelie the Bus standing up.
Any words of wisdom?
rock.gif
?

Man nice pics be careful especially in the wind. Me and some gus went to one of those stunt shows it was awesome they do some really cool stuff. Even at low speeds no hand stand up wheelies around in circles and stuff. But then the guys I was with got the bright idea to go in the industrial park and see what they could do. I tried a couple but the gusting wind between the buildings kept pushing me around and I almost landed on my side. They did great for a while then a guy wiped out his Honda 954. Tried doing a sit on tank wheelie and came down wrong. Its totalled I am sure even at low speed. To bad it was a wicked nice looking bike. Anyway be carefull I parked mine cause of the wind and watched them I got some good pics none of the wrecked bike but some good ones anyway.

Really no secret.......I just practice a lot. The biggest thing in my opinion is to be comfortable when you do one.

well I'll leave them up to you........ ( tried one today and .........well lets just say I had to cut the ride short and go change my drawers )
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

As always...Nice pics Higg! Where you been hidin' at anyway?
rock.gif
I thought you had vacated the board. I was about to send out a search party for you and Postal. You two have been slackin'. Anyway, glad to have you back dude.

Brian

Just been busy my friend. I'm taking six semester hours of school a term and working, wife, kids, wheelies and a few other hobbies. I heard Kappa sucked this year. My friends said that the police were writing tickets for everything....impounding bikes for no helmets and what not.

Don't think I missed out on too much down there!

I heard the same thing. The guys that I ride with went down there and they talked about how bad it sucked. A couple of my buddies are going to Myrtle Beach in May. If I hadn't just bought my new house, I would have made that trip also. Who knows...maybe next year. I'm already penciled in for Laguna, and I'm not missing that one unless something really traumatic happens.

P.S. I see that you're getting those stand-ups down pretty good now, huh? Practice! Practice! Practice! I've tried them, but I'm a little too tall and it feels a little uncomfortable, so guess what I do? I KEEP MY BIG A$$ ON THE SEAT.
laugh.gif

Brian
afro.gif

I cant believe the cops where giving people a hard time at a bike event usually they are afraid to start a riot. All it takes is a couple bad attitudes from a police officer to tick off a whole crowd of people. At Laconia they let you get away with alot unless you are blatently doing something. Nothing worse than trying to give a guy a ticket for no helmet and 40 or 50 of his buddies starting a fight with some cops and then the whole crowd cant wait to kick some poor cops butt in for all the bad things cops have ever done to them. LOL

Yeah, yeah. I just do what I can do. Like I said.....it was very windy. When it's not I'll get some good pics.

Back