any chicagoland riders here?

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
as soon as it gets nice up here in the windy city, i'd like to get together with some fellow members if anyone is near me. let me know!

Im 15 minutes west of the city.. planning a ride for mid to late March when it's usually nice, me and 2 or 3 buddies gonna go down to either Tennessee or Florida but will do a lot of riding around here before that considering it's been so long since been on the beast

deja vu
dunno.gif

Cobra...I bought my bike at Schaumburg Honda. I'm a little north of there in Gurnee. as soon as it gets nice, my buddy and I would love to get together and do some ridin!

Just moved from Milwaukee back down to Kenosha, WI. Always up for riding.

hey!!! I'm just across tha border in Cudahy, fellas! kin I hang withca too?
cool.gif

i dunno what you all are talkin about tho, 'wait til it gets nice'....ppppfff!!!! just GO RIDE, guys!
i aint never let tha SNOW stop me!
firedevil.gif

(this was from Feb. 24th Sunday-stepped out 4 breakfast with some double-R fam from MN before they headed back home-im tha dork with tha lid on;)

RRpicsFeb08_006.JPG

Firedog...I go to school at Carthage. My bike will be comin up REAL soon! I think i'm gonna take her out this weekend.

Cobra...you're absolutely right, its never nice here.

Morbid...we'll all def. get together for a cruise.

BigDiesel...you're in bro! lets ride

yeah for sure we gotta get out there and do some riding. its nice to have some people to ride with...i have one friend who has a bike, so it will be nice to hook up with ya guys! i play baseball at Carthage, and we're heading to Florida for our spring trip, i got lucky and my dad is trailering our bikes down there so i'll be able to ride in the nice weather...can't wait! take it easy and let me know whenever you guys wanna ride.

Cobra...I bought my bike at Schaumburg Honda. I'm a little north of there in Gurnee. as soon as it gets nice, my buddy and I would love to get together and do some ridin!
I live around the corner from Schaumburg Honda!!!!  Hit me up and we'll ride!!
I BOUGHT MY LAST TWO BIKES FROM SCHAUMBURG HONDA SUZUKI ON GOLF RD....
beerchug.gif
What streets do you live at?? You'll have to ride with us, too.

I live around the corner from Schaumburg Honda!!!!  Hit me up and we'll ride!!
I BOUGHT MY LAST TWO BIKES FROM SCHAUMBURG HONDA SUZUKI ON GOLF RD....
beerchug.gif
What streets do you live at?? You'll have to ride with us, too.
I'M ON CALIFORNIA AVE ON THE SOUTH WEST SIDE OF CHICAGO......
thumb_up.gif

Back