Need some motivation

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
It's 52deg and windy here in Vegas today. However, I haven't been on the busa in over a week. I should go out for a quick ride...right?

Come live in Chicago and you will be motivated to ride in 52 degree weather!

Long before January I ll wish it was 52 to go for a ride even with the roads covered in gravel. Almost 70 here I rode my myself and still managed to break 100 miles.

Last edited:
52 Degrees, If you dont get on that bike Im gonna send my 8 yr old daughter over there to call you a panzy . . . :laugh:

DID THAT HELP

It's 52deg and windy here in Vegas today. However, I haven't been on the busa in over a week. I should go out for a quick ride...right?

:laugh:

Rode mine 20 miles or so last week. First time since end of April.

Yeah, go for a ride. Hard to believe how quick it cooled down.

r8

:laugh: Well...I'm back! Wasn't bad at all once I got going. At one point, I looked down and was just north of 160 on the speedo.:whistle: Also, I ended up running into a neighbor a couple of houses down who owns an orange/black '08 busa. Talked with him a bit....looking forward to riding with him. So, it was a good ride...thanks for all of the encouragement :poke: to get me off my a^% and ride!

:laugh: Well...I'm back! Wasn't bad at all once I got going. At one point, I looked down and was just north of 160 on the speedo.:whistle: Also, I ended up running into a neighbor a couple of houses down who owns an orange/black '08 busa. Talked with him a bit....looking forward to riding with him. So, it was a good ride...thanks for all of the encouragement :poke: to get me off my a^% and ride!

hope you pointed him org. way so he can the latest intel :laugh:

Back