PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
[video=Evening Commute]28[/video]
Video: Evening Commute
Category: All Busa
Uploader: PandaNin
PandaNin said:
This is my evening commute home from the office.

I like the changes to the video section. Had to post this again cause it's a reminder to the poor folks not allowed to lanesplit/share why we put up with the earthquakes.

Best part starts at 2'30".

ok i dont care for the lane splitting as it to me is to dangerous...to save 10 min even an hour from your commute time isnt worth your life...

and whats with the passing on the right of the cars in the single lane part...towards 8 min...lane splitting is legal there but i dont think passing on the right like that is...might be wrong..

sorry but i think lane splitting is stupid and dangerous...seen to many videos were people change lanes and down goes the biker

To each his/her own. Passing on the right is perfectly acceptable and legal as long as you remain IN the lane. In CA a motorcycle may occupy the same lane as another vehicle. Does not specify left or right. Lane splitting takes my sometimes 2 hour commute and reduces it to 40 minutes. It's worth it to me.

Too many motorcyclists here drive 45mph on the shoulder to pass cars going 10mph. That is illegal and gives us all a bad image.

I dont think i would do all that lane splitting off the back but that does seem like it saves alot of time and its not like either lane will try to jump in the other and hit you

I do it too, like you at a speed that you have time to react. I see so many bone heads doin 70 mph, and then crashed, i move over for the stupid ones, I do notice alot of herley guys seem to thenk there 800lb turds can stop on a dime and go way too fast too.

Back