New Video: Hayabusa Stereo

MonteBusa75

Registered
[video=Hayabusa Stereo]181[/video]
Video: Hayabusa Stereo
Category: All Busa
Uploader: MonteBusa75
MonteBusa75 said:
I'm sure you guys are probably tired of seeing Busa sound system videos, but I'm excited about mine and decided to post it anyway. It consist of 2 - 2 inch Tweeters, 2- 3 1/2 inch Mid Range Speakers, 1 - 8 inch Sub Woofer, a Video/MP3 Player and an Amplifier.

I chose not to go with handlebar speakers because I wanted the bike to look as close to stock as possible. It is still a work in progress. I'm going to dress up the area where the subwoofer is because it looks tacky right now. I'm also going to add two more mid range speakers to the bike.

I can hear the speakers really good up to about 85 mph. After that, the sound from the wind tends to drown the music out. If I'm going to do some fast riding I don't even turn the system on.

Sounds good :beerchug: what kind of speakers and amp did you use are they waterproof marine speakers in the dash and what was your cost?

Very sweet setup! I've been considering a stereo setup on my bike for a while. I don't want to use the hump for a sub though.... too much lost storage space ( i know it sounds way better with) What do you have as far as pieces (brands) involved in the system and if you don't mind my asking, how much did it all set you back?

Very sweet setup! I've been considering a stereo setup on my bike for a while. I don't want to use the hump for a sub though.... too much lost storage space ( i know it sounds way better with) What do you have as far as pieces (brands) involved in the system and if you don't mind my asking, how much did it all set you back?

Well if you don't want to waste the trunk space if you got a stretch you can go this route

Nice selection of tunes. :thumbsup: Set-up looks really clean. Not too sure about playing videos though. I have a hard enough time keeping from looking at my screens in the car when playing videos/movies while driving. Be careful of that distraction. Grreat work. :clap:

Back