New Turbo Kit

madlyhs

Registered
I was communicating with Mr. Sean from Big CC racing regarding getting some replacement parts for my velocity kit (www.bigccracing.com / www.bigccracing.co.uk ); and Sean informed me that they now have their own kits.

The kit uses a CNC billet plenum chamber, 4 big injectors, billet fuel pressure regulator, Goodridge oil & fuel lines 2 1/4" up pipe, S/Steel headers & dump pipes. Tial BOV & Wastegate.

6psi  = 275bhp
30psi = 551bhp

I just wanted to share with you this information as I am sure you guys will appreciate this

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114535619 -->

woodysbike_008.jpg

Nice setup...Love the plenum...I also like the style of the dump...

still don't like that HUGE filter.... man..
mad.gif

This bike was a prototype build I did for a race customer with a Motec ECU. Another bike has gone in the sevens over here in the UK with a similar kit of ours.

This bike has the lambda location incorrect & we cable tied the boost gauge to the wing mirror for the dyno.

Plenum has no welding on it & is fully o ring sealed, optional routing of up pipe depending on request/use.

We only fit this kit in house, ie we dont sell it in shipped boxes.

Regarding price; with a billet plenum, billet pressure reg, billet fuel rail, billet oil return, billet Pair block off plate, & a full Motec ECU set up it is not designed to be the cheapest kit.

fstbusa i agree about the filter, we use another now

Looks like quality stuff, but is anyone going to ship their bike to the UK when there is Super Kaos, Dennis,and johnnycheese ? Its obvious to me that their kit probably need extensive tuning, hence not selling it packaged.He also stated that it was a prototype, meaning NEW or experimental, nothing of mannerisms, longevity,or reliability.I suspect a major cost in the kit is the stand alone Motec engine management system, I know the FAST system in the US (wide band,sequential) for a car is in the thousands.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115330715 -->

Looks like quality stuff, but is anyone going to ship their bike to the UK when there is Super Kaos, Dennis,and johnnycheese ? Its obvious to me that their kit probably need extensive tuning, hence not selling it packaged.He also stated that it was a prototype, meaning NEW or experimental, nothing of mannerisms, longevity,or reliability[/QUOTE]

Correct, regarding a UK market only system nitrousjunkie. No plans on importing to the states. In installing it, we know it is installed proper, working proper & fuelled proper therefore it is 100% when our customer gets it.

Naturally you are right to question longevity & reliability but as Kevin, Dennis or Seb will tell you, a major factor is down to quality of install & dyno set up. I have always mapped every turbo bike individually whether Velocity, Mr Turbo or my own systems.

The Motec is probarbly the most proven & versatile engine management system on the market which uses only MIL spec components but again the quality of wiring to it is paramount to ensure good operation hence also doing it inhouse only.

We have also finished a 1400cc Busa using twin Power Commanders one of which does variable boost mapping and the other off boost mapping for the 4 big injectors. it made 503bhp @ 26psi in DIN (european measurement). A bit of a cheaper option.

All the best
Sean

<!--EDIT|BIG CC RACING
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115344672 -->

Are you firmiliar with the company makeing the v8 hayabusa engines out of the UK? just wondering because it seems like you could do a turbo kit to fit working with a MOTEC management system. this is ofcourse after i have the cash to back it up.

Heres a link to their websiteRadical Motorsports

Matt

Are you firmiliar with the company makeing the v8 hayabusa engines out of the UK?  just wondering because it seems like you could do a turbo kit to fit working with a MOTEC management system.  this is ofcourse after i have the cash to back it up.

Heres a link to their websiteRadical Motorsports

Matt
I wish the site was more specific. I read the whole thing and only got out of it that it used certain parts from the Busa motor. Just curious... is this supposed to be a motorcycle engine?
rock.gif
The website doesn't specify. Sounds more like it will be used in racecar applications albeit, the engine looks small enough to be retrofit onto a specially built motorcycle frame. Interesting concept.

Back