New Truck. Bike Hauler

Did I mention, I also have a 8 FEET bed!!! :laugh:

That's just enough room for a keg and some sofas, maybe a stripper pole for Bots :rofl: Trust me, you don't want to set this up; he'll start dancing, and it's not pretty...

:rofl: Only you would go look it up Bots...oh wait, you already had it as a fav, right? :p

Omar and I have been in Shawn's a number of times and it's like being in a limo :D

I still think there should be a foot rubbing apparatus though :whistle: Well, aside from Omar :laugh:

Is that in reference to the rear seat :whistle:

:laugh:

Nice truck. You guys must like spending a fortune for a pickup

Wow, that is awesome man. I have an F150 now but had 350 diesels in the past. Would love to have one again though and a King Ranch, now that would be the ultimate. Enjoy!

Nice, couple weeks ago I pulled a 350 out of the mud with my lil xj. Wish I had the go pro, still doesn't seem like it shoulda worked lol.

Mud or not I like. I would probably have another truck for mudding and keep that one clean.

I would too, not sayin yours would get stuck. This guys situation was all driver error. Out in some stuff trying to pull someone else out from one spot and digging holes.

Back