Hayabusa hauler

motioncobra

Donating Member
Registered
As soon as I find out this concept truck is a go, off to my dealer I will go to bug them for an arrival so that I can trade in my Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Busa hauler. No more ramps will be needed. What do you guys think.

http://www.autoblog.com/2006....concept

http://www.allpar.com/cars/concepts/dodge/rampage.html

<!--EDIT|motioncobra
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147745554 -->

Dodge_Rampage_01.jpg

Cool! Dodge/Chrysler is really on the ball these days with their design and styling, I think. Maybe it will come to life soon.

Sure hope they build it. I have not been able to sleep without getting out of my mind since I seen it in Truck Trend Magazine. Reminds me of the feelings I got when I first saw the 99 Busa

That bed/tailgate is awesome. I'd be suprised if they build it though

I like the slider back door, and the tailgate is cool at first blush, but it's useless if you are also towing a trailer.

I have not looked this up or anything so maybe this is covered somewhere, but I wonder about that tailgate hitting the ground and getting all scratched up?

just my $0.02

Looks like a Honda Ridgeline.
+10000!!!! first thought i had too-

but if you wanna haul the Busa w/o trailer, why not a Chevy Avalanche/ Escalade EXT, or Excursion? fits inside those trucks fairly well-and pretty much covered from the elemements too?

I'm saving my pennies till next year....still drooling over the Dodge Ram SRT-10 (uhhhh, V10 power, mmmmm) Quad-Cab. 4-doors AND 500 horse bone-stock? with a bed? fahgeddaboutit!  Make mine Red please!

better yet, send it to Hennessy for the twin-turbo package and 800hp!!!! Yeah!

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147798063 -->

ramsrt_10turbo.jpg

but if you wanna haul the Busa w/o trailer, why not a Chevy Avalanche/ Escalade EXT, or Excursion? fits inside those trucks fairly well-and pretty much covered from the elemements too?

I'm saving my pennies till next year....still drooling over the Dodge Ram SRT-10 (uhhhh, V10 power, mmmmm) Quad-Cab. 4-doors AND 500 horse bone-stock? with a bed? fahgeddaboutit!  Make mine Red please!

You can fit a motorcycle in the back of an excursion?

That hit's the showroom floor in my area and my 03 Z-71 goes by-by.

Tailgate needs to bend up in the center not down. Bad for my babies belly.

Nice, BigDiesel. Here is my tamer version, on the way to Willow Springs.

<!--EDIT|motioncobra
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147799208 -->

DSCF0145.JPG

Big Deez, it's a shame the 4-door SRT only comes in auto. If it were a 6sp I would seriously consider it. Im thinkin' about the 02+ Harley Davidson F-150. Supercharged and four doors. Kinda like a 4- door lightning, and it'll really get H-D riders twisted seeing a Busa ridin' on a H-D Ford.

I'm not a truck-guy, but I'd buy that Dodge. Awesome tailgate (and if you notice, only the hidden sliding piece touches the ground, not the tailgate).
cool.gif

Back