She's a vision of loveliness...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
come on.. looking good, eh? 2006 Honda Civic!! I trade cars abotu every 10 years, so I think the 07 will be mine
1.jpg

ESTIMATED PRICE: about $20,000
BASE POWERTRAIN: 200 hp I4; fwd, six speed manual
CURB WEIGHT: N/A
WHAT'S COOL: The high-performance version of the 8th-generation Honda Civic returns to a coupe bodystyle. Honda says the concept is "90 percent" of the production version, which will be revealed at the SEMA show in November. Other goodies on the concept are 18-inch wheels, Brembo brakes, limited-slip differential and a big wing on the trunk lid.
WHAT AUTOMAKER SAYS: "The 2006 Civic Si coupe will be the most powerful, fastest and fun-to-drive Si we've ever put on the street, and the Civic Si concept sets the direction in terms of styling, package and performance."
2006_Honda_Civic_Si_1600x1200_26.jpg

2015747.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139417268 -->

I thought this was another Anna thread
wink.gif

Cool car Greg. I think it would fit you well.
cool.gif

The inside pic looks really sweet! Not too impressed with the side of the car, seems like it needs something to break up that wide flat area. Still overall, looks pretty cool.

looks like it will be push button started like it bigger brother the s2000. anyways that is what the red button to the left of the steering wheel looks like. Pretty sharp car though...big improvement over past Si's

looks very good.. i saw one here locally.. looks awesome..

i currently have an 93 honda civic (del sol)... maybe time to switch up..

by the way concept car? i guess the one i saw was a watered down version?

I went and sat in one last night. It's generically nice - as expected. Strangely, the gentleman working there thought I should buy one and offered to help make that happen. Like, duh. I hate salesmen

Nice lines! Honda makes great cars. I put 60,000 miles on one (in 1 year) with ZERO problems.

Back