New to thesite

:welcome:welcome 5 grand aint to bad! hope it works for you:rulez: must show pics

CONGRATS.....it sounded like you were going to buy a Busa regardless of what guys here have to say. He dropped the price WAY TOO QUICK to $5000 from his listed asking price......makes me wonder why. Either he is desperate or God forbid, in a hurry to unload his headaches.

I really hope the bike does not have any HIDDEN GREMLINS that will rear its ugly head and spoil the fun/joy of owning your Busa.

Hey I think he was just fishing for idiots and hoping someone would pay him 7k.
Can't fault him for asking can you? He took 5 and it sounds like a decent deal. Stationed overseas and been looking for a Busa for over a year. Did anyone read that? It's not like he can pick from many. Glad you got a bike.

Now the time clock is ticking and if pics are not posted in 36 hours or less you'll be on kp duty for a week!

new to the site as well
just got mine on saturday it is a 1999 has 22000 miles and got it for 4700
it is in mint condition as the fella i bought it off of is a mchinist and if you know any these guy are meticulous as hell
checked it over head to toe and is spotless
put about 100kms on it and love it so far
not sure where you are located but i looked for a long time and tried to stay away from the guys that said they tipped it over in the driveway etc...
just wanted to rule as much out as possible
having a hard time keeping the speed down as 2nd to 3rd gear you are already speeding so gotta play around with the speed thing to avoid the po po (police)

not sure where you are located jota69 but I am in Ontario CANADA
we have a search engine here called KIJIJI and its like where you can sell and buy anything
look there and you might find something more your price and bikes that are taken care of by riders who love their machines
if yo uare in USA type in Kijiji.ca for canada and then go to motorcycles then you can refine your search that way
it is where i got mine
got it saturday
1999 has 38000 kms and is in mint condition
new rear tire and chain
has no mods which i liked but had the power commander thrown in
has passenger seat passenger handle,troubleshooting device that plugs into bike to tell you what is up, manuals, double bubble windscreen,was asking 5000 paid 4700
so look around guys are putting them up now as they don't want to store them or whatever
good deals to be had but be patient
good luck keep in touch

Welcome to the Org! Sounds like a good find...PICS?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I bought my 2006 with 3000 miles for 8500 back in 2007 I think. The power commander thing, just have the pwrcmdr tuning knocked out and it should be right. If the bike fell over in the parking lot, there shouldn't be THAT much damage. I wouldn't give more than 6000-6500 but see what he says. does the bike have any other mods?

Back