New to the Forums, no Busa yet.

Wrider

Registered
Hey guys and gals. I'm Wrider. I started off riding in 06 on a 01 Suzuki VL800. On another forum I met the rider you guys know as Phl0aTer because I wanted some help rejetting my carb. (I knew nothing about mechanic work back then.)
From the first time I saw his busa I was hooked. I had to sell the Volusia back in 07 but have ridden a variety of bikes since then. None of them mine, but decent miles on a few of them.
In fall of 07 I went to MMI in Phoenix, AZ and I graduated in January of this year. I've got factory certs from Suzuki and Yamaha, and am now working as a tech in Gunnison, CO in a small shop. Anyway, I will eventually own a Busa, just too poor right now. I'm a speed demon, first time I ever took Phl0aTer's bike out I topped 110. (Top speed on a Volusia is 99.2)

I've basically ridden every style of bike out there. Supersport, Sport touring, Standard, Cruiser, Dual Sport, Dirt. From a 78 Yamaha SR500 to a Rebel 250 to a TW200 to topping out a CBR600RR to an SV650S to a K1200RT and a Valkyrie.

Anyway I love the Busa because it's fast (obviously), because it can handle (hey I started off on a cruiser), and because it's comfortable and roomy enough I can actually ride it. I am pretty sure I'm not the biggest guy on the forum but I'm sure I'm in the running at 6'2" and 300 lbs even.

I'm also sure I'm not the only tech on the boards, but if you have any questions I'm more than willing to try to find out the answer. As a side note I'll try to be learning a lot of aftermarket performance stuff on here, including big-bores, turbos, nitrous, etc so I can keep up with the times.

Oh and I'm 23 as of Wednesday. Young and dumb and with a very heavy right wrist. :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the oRg. No you're not really in the running for the biggest guy around here. Yamahor would be in the top 10, but he's about 7' . Stay around and enjoy :thumbsup:

Back