new to the forum!!! my 330osd 2008

yeah they said this color adds another 15hp,lol j/k . I am kinda little i guess,lol or short im 5'10" on a good day but i go a solid 210 no issues with handling the bike.

LQQks good and regardless of the comments it's your ride brother, have it your way :thumbsup:

Ooooh fat tire kit I want one wish I had the cash Im green with envy. looks awesome Enjoy ya ride bro :thumbsup:

so the high tempature the last few days has been in the teens so getting some better quality pics will have to wait. spring cant get here soon enough

:welcome::welcome: Nice looking scoot. And your right, spring cannot get here fast enough. Starting to get the shakes and it's not from being cold:laugh:

updated pics with a better camera, showing the 330 OSD , chrome alien wheels, chrome hotbodies exhuast, db tinted windscreen

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

So tell me, does the bike handle like a tractor with a rear tyre like that.
We would never get away with that in OZ and i have noticed a huge difference in handling even going from a 180 to a 190 tyre.

Couldnt even begin to think how a 330 would ride, love the rims though.
A whole lot of polishing there. :welcome::beerchug:

My last bike was a gsxr1000 had a 190 rear on it and didnt notice much from that to a 180 tire. I am not a knee dragger so twisties etc arnt my thing< plus theres none around chicago> in all honestey i feel like it handles/corners very good. do you notice a difference over stock? yes bc its not stock, but i dont feel it loses much if any handling or performance. My BIG selling point< pun intended > is the look of the wide rear tire:thumbsup:

Back