new to the forum!!! my 330osd 2008

u r nvus2

Registered
I am new to the forum and purchased my 08 in november. it has a black roaring toyz adjustable 4in,6in,8in arm with a 330 OSD fat tire kit, chrome wheels, hotbodies exhuast. have a tinted windscreen on order, and looking at doing the chrome decal swap as well as adding chrome fairing and nose screens. let me know what ya think
thanks
nate

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa4.jpg

thanks for the welcome! I am not a fan of the tan kanji at all, so that turns into remvoing all decals and replacing with chrome ones:laugh: I want to have some chrome to go with the wheels but not too much since the bike is black and grey with a black frmae and arm

i wanted to do black everything including rims, but where i purchased the bike from< full throttle motorsports in michigan> jack AKA busa king said he hasnt seen or sold a 330 wheel kit that was black< makes me want it even more> everything I plan to do is going to be black excpet for the wheels,decals,exhuast.
nate

thanks for the welcome! I am not a fan of the tan kanji at all, so that turns into remvoing all decals and replacing with chrome ones:laugh: I want to have some chrome to go with the wheels but not too much since the bike is black and grey with a black frmae and arm

If you order the flexi-chrome decals from tapeworks made to cover the original ones, you will have an easy go with placement. They are made just a tad larger than stock and look great with no signs of being a cover over. This will save you time and the chance of scratching ur finish getting the old ones off.
I did mine with the Gold Chrome.

CIMG0574.JPG

Thanks for all the responses!
ACE- thanks i will look into that, I was planning on trying to do something clean without having to remove the actual decals.
I will attempt better pics with a digital camera< pics were taken on my phone> of course we have gotten 14inches of snow here the last week or so and had highs in the 20's oh and I work for the city and do snow remvval so I havent really had time:laugh:

+1 on the tapeworks. I changed my gold kanji to a black one with the overlays. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back