New to the forum, but second time owner.

keag7268

Registered
Hey everyone, just want to say hello and introduce myself. I bought my second Busa a while back. It’s a 2015 pearl vigor blue with yosh tri-oval pipes. Love to ride, I’ve ridden some kind of bike since I was a kid. I’m 55 now and still love the feel and roar of the engine through the twisties. Everyone stay safe and Sunny Side Up!

3290.jpeg

Thanks fellas! She’s second hand and been down, some cosmetic stuff on plastics, but a solid bike. I’ve ridden her all around here in Bama. May replace plastics, just changed the oil yesterday. Ran out of daylight, gotta put faring back on this morning. Wife and me going for a ride. She rides a 23 Ninja 1000SX. Hope I didn’t commit the cardinal sin by mentioning another type bike? Lol

Thanks fellas! She’s second hand and been down, some cosmetic stuff on plastics, but a solid bike. I’ve ridden her all around here in Bama. May replace plastics, just changed the oil yesterday. Ran out of daylight, gotta put faring back on this morning. Wife and me going for a ride. She rides a 23 Ninja 1000SX. Hope I didn’t commit the cardinal sin by mentioning another type bike? Lol
Many people on here have other brands of bikes and some don't even have Hayabusas anymore......but are still here and welcomed....

That looks quite similar to Suzuki’s liter equivalent touring mount. Is the actual displacement 948ccs like my Z900RS?

View attachment 1671900
Actually is 1043cc, it is a strong engine, especially in sport mode, really fun to ride.
After riding my busa and I ride my wife’s bike, it feels so light and agile. My busa handles great too, just a complete different feel to her bike.

You'll soon learn how exemplarily un-snobby, not-elitist, newcomer-welcoming the folks in this forum are. :p

Actually is 1043cc, it is a strong engine, especially in sport mode, really fun to ride.
After riding my busa and I ride my wife’s bike, it feels so light and agile. My busa handles great too, just a completed different feel to her bike.

My CBXs were called liter bikes or 1050s but were actually 1,047ccs. I know exactly what you mean. About three months after selling my last CBX I got to missing the upright seating position riding the Sierra foothills and went shopping. I hate riding the Busa slowly, downhill, and around tight corners. After two test rides totaling 84 miles, on the third day I bought my Z900RS. The first Z1 was a 900 and had 903ccs. My Retro Sport Z1 is also called a 900 but has 948ccs. The Gen 1 GSX1300R Busa has 1299ccs (some spec sheets show 1298ccs) and most ‘liter’ bikes have 999cc motors. The Z turned over 26,000 miles the other day and the Busa cleared 81,000 after my last tour to Montana. Quite happy with both.

IMG_3481.jpg

Back