New to the board

Welcome to the board
cool.gif

Very nice, My bike was that color also! You've been busy, had it a month and already polished swingarm, chrome or polished rims, and is that a hindle?You've been very busy!
smile.gif

Welcome the the board
biggrin.gif

....Congrats on your new bike
beerchug.gif
... she looks good
cool.gif

Yep, I've been very busy...LOL
I got the chrome dash board, gas cap and tank protector the other day, got it put on and man does it look awesome...
It brings out that chrome swing arm and wheels. LOL

Mike

First of all nitrousjunkie I didn't answer your questions. Sorry...
Yes the swing arm and wheels are chrome and yes that's a Hindle Supersport 20in. exhaust and I'm shoving it with a Dynojet Power Commander IIIr. Talk about some serious horsepower...LOL

Just to let everyone, It's been warm here the past 2 days so I went from 1200 miles too 2169...can you believe it? Other than my arse being really sore it was AWESOME. LOL

I just got in a while ago and it's dark but here are a few pictures of the chrome package I put on the other day. They're not the best but you can at least see it. If you want too see it in the daylight, let me know and I'll snap a few tomorrow for ya...

The first one is of the dashboard...

P1010004.JPG

The chrome wheels look nice on the black an purple. I'm tempted to do the same to mine but I'm sure I won't enjoy having to clean chain lube off the rear wheel all the time though.
Kev

Believe it or not...it's not that bad. I use this stuff you can get at the dollar store that's 5 bucks a gallon. I just spray it on and it starts running off. I take my washing brush give it a once around, rinse it and they sparkle. LOL

Back