New busa owner and new to the board

IllBusa

Registered
Just saying hello. I just picked up my brand new 2003 Black/Grey Hayabusa and since I've been reading these boards for a month or so I decided to register also. Already learned alot from everyone here and hope to learn more.

Unless DaddyFatSac posts...

J/K, we're good friends.

See everyone around.

Illbusa.jpg

Thanks but from what I've been reading here everyone has the fastest color.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|IllBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087436402 -->

WELCOME, illbusa! Enjoy your ride and be safe. A+ on that gear!!!! Um, is the little one riding a HARLEY trike???
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard...You won't regret your purchase and your won't regret hanging out on this board. I've gotten so much good information from these guys it's rediculas and it's all been free...Matter of fact I need to buy something to support this site. Where is the store at.

Anyway, congrats on the bike...You're gonna love it!

Pound 4 pound the Hayabusa is the baddest bike around.

Congratulations on the purchase of the 'fastest' color 'Busa, like Big Poppa said! The insanity has now begun, but it should be an amazing ride! Nice pic of the bike, but the first mod should be removal of the stickers and reflectors!

Welcome and congrats on your new Busa ( and it is the fastest color ) ... thanks for the pic ... let the mods begin !!

Sticker, reflectors...oh my...

Welcome to the chaos IllBusa...glad to have you on board...new Busa looks nice, but I think your son's giving you the evil eye...best take him for a spin!
smile.gif

{move]<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME, we will look forward to your post contributions...DON'T FORGET YOUR HAT AND SHIRTS SO EVERYOE WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE ON THE STREET.[/move]</span></span> :d :d

Welcome and I must say you have excelent taste. Your bike looks just like mine.
biggrin.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board bro.  Don't go Kanji crazy on us though
tounge.gif

Anyway nice bike, but to correct BigPoppa, Sage and BigBS the silver/grey is the fastest color hehehehehe!!!

Nice pics thanks and keep us posted on the mod craze too.

God bless,
BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087481900 -->

Back